I just really wish Mater were here/ I'm coming for you, Francesco...

As Lightning pulled into the starting line, he could hear the Announcers over the T.Vs!

"You are looking live at beautiful Porto Corsa, Italy, on the Italian Riviera. What a magnificent setting for the second race of the World Grand Prix!"

"Well, Brent, they call this place the "Gem of the Riviera," and it's easy to see why. With its secluded beaches and opulent casinos, Porto Corsa truly is a playground for the wealthy. And everyone who's anyone is here today, from the ultra-rich and super-famous to world leaders and important dignitaries!"

"You aren't kidding, David. You can't do a three-point turn without bumping into some celebrity!"

"Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix, where the big news continues to be Allinol. Sir Miles Axlerod spoke to the press earlier today to answer questions about its safety!"

"An independent panel of scientists has determined that Allinol is completely safe, okay? Safe. There it is!"

"So the race will go on, folks!"

"But the question everyone is asking: will the real Lightning McQueen show up today?"

"Well, he'd better! Talk about a home track advantage, Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course!"

The Italian Announcer started to Announce the racers. "Signore e signori, in the pole position, Numero Uno, Francesco!"

"Bellissima! Thank you for your support! And your big mistake, McQueen!"

"In secondo position, numero 95, Lightning-a McQueen-a!"

Lightning smiled nervously, before frowning a little bit. Luigi and Fillmore could see that their friend was upset!

"McQueen-a, is-a everything OK?"

"If you're worried about your fuel, man, don't. It's perfectly safe!"

Lightning was a bit concerned about the fuel might causing the accidents, but that's not what was bothering him! "No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here!"

Francesco pulled over, knowing he as a bit of time before the race started!

"Francesco understands, McQueen."

Lightning rolled his eyes, here we go! "Oh, great, here it comes. What do you got Francesco?"

"For famous race cars like Francesco and, well, you, to be far away from home is not easy!"

Lightning thinks that the open wheeled race car forgot the insulting part of his insult, cause he's not really in the mood today! "I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult!"

"Is-a no insult. When-a Francesco is away from home, he misses his mama, just like-a you miss your tow truck amico!"

"Gee, I maybe misjudged you, because that's exactly...

"Of course, I am at home, and my mama is right here!"

The two of them saw his Mama waving to him in the crowd!

"Mama! Don't worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad! I will beat his cry baby bottom today!" 

"And there's the insult we were missing! Grazie!"

"(CHANTING FOR FRANCESCO)"

The green light went off, as Lightning, Francesco, and all the other cars zoomed down the track!

"Darrell, the racers are settling in as they head to the Italian countryside!"

"Whoo, boy! This is gonna be a great race!"

Lightning drove as hard as he could, not wanting to lose the Italian race car this time!

"McQueen and Francesco duel for that inside line as they head towards the first turn!"

"The racers are now making their way around the hairpin and headed downhill toward the casino bridge!"

Lightning smiled, determined to settle the score with Francesco to make it up to Mater! "I'm coming for you, Francesco!"