Mater would want you to Race!/Alright... For Mater!

Meanwhile, back at the race track, all of the racers were getting ready for the race... But Lightning was explaining things to Sally and the others about his best friend's disappearance! Sheriff and Sarge were getting help from their friends so that they could find Mater!

"We came as soon as you called!"

"I called to talk to Mater, but... It never occurred to me that he wouldn't be there!"

Ram and Flo did their best to reassure the race car that Sheriff and Sarge are on the case!

"Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard now!"

"And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military!"

Knowing that they have it under control, Sally knows that McQueen needs to focus on his final race in the WGP!

"You just need to focus on the race!"

"I know but, Sally... With everything going on, I'm not sure that I should..."

Suddenly, they heard Miles Axlerod coming over to them!

"(HORN TOOTS)"

"Sir Axlerod!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt!"

"N-No, It's all right!"

"I just wanted to come down here, and personally thank you! Because after Italy, I was finished, and then you gave me one last shot!"

Lightning wanted back out of the race, but Axelrod encouraged him to stay in it! "Listen, I..."

"I probably shouldn't be saying this at all, but... I hope you win today. You show the world that they've been wrong about Allinol!"

Lightning turned to Sally for advice, knowing what Mater would really want if he was still here!

"Mater would want you to race..."

McQueen frowns a little bit, before knowing that Sally's right! He would win, in his best friend's honor! "All right... For Mater!"

Lightning drove off to get to his starting position before Axelrod smiled and returned to his spot as well with the Queen of England and the rest of Royal Family themselves!

"London! Home to the Royal Family, Big Ben's clock tower, British tea and crumpets!"

"I can see why cars here call it the crown jewel capital of England, Brent!"

"You got that right, even the Queen of London and her grandson are here today, David!"

"Welcome ladies and gentle cars to the final round of the WGP! So far, the big news today proves to be Allinol! In the last two races, racers have all blown an engine! The only racer who will be using Allinol despite what happened back in back Italy will be Lightning McQueen!"

"And the score between him and Francesco has yet to be settled! Francesco won the first race in Japan, and Lightning McQueen won last the last race!"

"So the question that everyone is asking: Will Lightning McQueen finally prove to Francesco and to the world that he can drive circles around him?"

"Well, it's time to find out. The racers are locking into the grid!"

At the starting line, Francesco was surprised when he saw that Lightning showed up! Luigi told him about Mater's disappearance this morning! "Oh, Lightning McQueen! I'm surprised to see that you showed up!"

Lightning frowned, he wanted to settle to the score with him but... Winning just isn't the same without Mater here! He decided that as soon as he won the WGP, he would find Mater and tell him that he is sorry! "In your dreams! May the best race car win, Francesco!"

Francesco rolled his eyes at that remark! "Is a good, McQueen. Very funny. Was-a funnier when I did it, but it's-a very funny! What are you going to do next? Are you going to host a Grand Prix event in your home town as a surprise for your Tow Truck since he probably didn't get to see you beat me and win in Italy? Try it. You'll like it!"

Seeing that the Queen of England was about to wave her white flag, Lighting's determined spirit grew harder than ever! "He is so getting beat today!" "For Mater..."

The Queen waved her white flag, causing the lights to turn green, starting the race! As Lightning drove off to win for Mater, Fillmore sighed with relief, knowing that Sarge had switched McQueen's fuel!

"Ok man, now that Sarge has switched out your fuel and you're not using Allinol, let's finish the WGP without any more dangerous surprises!"