Trip around the World/A Surprise for Mater

After the mess in London, Sally and the others decided to take a different Plane home! But Mater decided to take a trip around the world to spend alone time with Lightning after being apart from for each other so long! So far since leaving London, they've been to Paris, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia, Egypt, India, China, Australia, Hawail, and so many other places! Pretty soon, the two best friends had gotten on a Plane heading back home to Radiator Springs... After they got home, Mater had been telling Lightning about his adventure and how he was mistaken for a secret agent! When he had finally finished, Lightning was impressed!

"Wow Mater, you did all of that to save me?!"

"I had to, you're my best friend!"

"And you are definitely mine! Listen, I'm sorry that I got so upset with you back in Japan! You've always been there for me buddy, and you are coming to all of my races in the future from now on!"

"Ha-ha! Now you're talking!"

Suddenly, they saw the "Welcome to Radiator Springs... Home of Lightning McQueen and Sir Tow Mater! The Tow Truck smiled, it had a nice ring to it! "Sir Tow Mater has a nice ring to it!"

"(Chuckles)"

As they enter Town, they see that their friends are waiting for them! Even Minny and Van are waiting!

"Minny and Van! Hey guys!"

"Hey, there he is! Good to see Mater!"

"Thanks guys... Wow, so they really want to hear about the rocket story in London..."

Lightning knows that they weren't expecting them over, and asks if Mater wants to wait until later since they literally just got back!

"Sorry buddy, did you want to wait until later after we got settled in first?"

"No, McQueen this is perfect!"

"(Horns Honk)"

 "So there we was my rocket jets going full blast, McQueen hanging on for dear life when suddenly them two nasty lemons come out of nowheres guns drawed. We was goners! But then, out of nowhere this beautiful spy car swoops in from the sky to save us!"

McQueen shook his head while smiling, glad to be back home with Mater! While Minny was amazed at the young Tow Truck's story, Van didn't believe him!

"That's a very entertaining story, young man!"

"Oh, Minny, please. Come on! None of this happened. Rocket jets, flying spy cars..."

However, Mater heard a familiar voice from the sky!

"No, you're quite right. It does sound a bit far-fetched!"

It was Holley! As her spy wings folded up, Mater rushed happily to greet her with Lightning close behind!

"Holley! What are you doin' here?"

"Hello, Mater! It's so good to see you again!"

Finn was with her too! "Finn!"

"Our satellites picked up an urgent communique!"

"So you got-a my email!"

"Oh man, y'all is going to have a great time! Everybody, this here's Finn McMissile. He's a secret agent, don't tell nobody! And this is Holley Shiftwell! She's...

"I'm Mater's girlfriend. It's so nice to meet you all!"

Mater and Lightning smiled a little, while Guido's mouth fell wide open! Luigi knew that Guido really did believe Mater now unlike the way he did in Japan!