Lemon Fight/Get away from my Best friend!

As soon as Mater's rocket jets stopped, Lightning finally let go of Mater's tow hook! He recognizes the mysterious girlfriend of Mater's that had met at the Party in Tokyo Japan! But also saw that she and Mater shared the same worried and concerned face, before she electronically scanned his friend's air filter!

"Mater, we've got to get that bomb off you!"

Shocked, Lightning finally saw the bomb that was attached to his best friend!

"Bomb?"

As Holley scans it, Mater took the time to explain why the bomb was on him to Lightning!

"Yeah, they strapped it to me to kill you as a backup plan!"

Although he was a bit shocked, Lightning had finally understood why Mater had been trying to get away from him! He pushed his confusion aside, he was a bit outraged at who would wanna hurt his best friend just to get to him, wanting to give them a piece of his mind!

"Back-up plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you?!"

Suddenly, Finn pushed Professor Z onto the ground, who was all tangled up in Finn's cables and tensile lines! He recognizes Lightning, furious why his Death Ray didn't kill him earlier during the race!

"You! Why didn't my death ray kill you?!"

As Professor Z was pulled away by Finn to prevent him from hurting the race car, Lightning was even more confused by what he means before turning to Mater, who doesn't even know why his best friend didn't blow up!

"Death ray?!"

Finn cut the conversation short, wanting to end the Professor's plot of hurting Mater and his friend before this gets even worse!

"Turn off the bomb, Zündapp!"

"Are you all so dense? It's voice-activated. Everything is voice-activated these days!"

Mater had gotten so used to the voice-activated stuff the last few days, he couldn't get the words out fast enough! "Deactivate! Deactivate!"

However, that didn't solve the problem!

"Voice denied!"

It set off a timer that was counting from 5 minutes before it exploded, much to Mater's shock!

"Huh!"

"Oops! Did I forget to mention that it can only be disarmed by the one who activated it?"

Finn tighten his grip cable hold around him, warning the Professor to not test him! More furious at him for almost hurting Mater and McQueen, Holley activated her electrified stun gun before aiming it at the Professor!

"Say it!"

"Deactivate."

But that didn't work either!

"Voice denied!"

The timer lost a minute and was now down to 3 minutes and 47 seconds before it exploded, much to Mater's worry!

"Whoa!"

"What? I'm not the one who activated it! Would anyone else like to try?"

Unable to take another gloating word from him, Holley zapped him with a jolt from her electrified stun gun, knocking him out! "(Being Tazzed by Holley's Stun Gun!)"

Finn smiled as the Professor fell over, he was growing to appreciate Holley's talents and instincts more and more! 

"You read my mind!"

"(Sighs with annoyance) He was getting on my nerves!"

But Mater knew that the bomb was still ticking! Lightning was worried about what they should do, knowing that there is a possibility that his best friend might blow up if they don't find the car that can deactivate the bomb!

"What do we do?"

Suddenly, someone answered that question for him!

"It's very simple. You'll blow up!"

Mater, Finn, and Holley sees that it's Victor Hugo, Ivan the Tow Truck, Tubbs Pacer, J. Curby Gremlin, Vladimir Trunkov, Tolga Trunkov, Alexander Hugo, and all the other Lemon cars who were involved with the Allinol plot, taking orders from the mystery engine car, and who wanted Lightning McQueen dead! As the Lemons come after them and the race car, Lightning shrinks back a little bit before turning to Mater, understanding perfectly well that these guys that want him dead!

"I'm going out on a limb here. These are the guys that want me dead, correct?" 

"It's nothing personal!"

Suddenly, Mater told everyone something that not even Lightning knew! "Fellers, listen! I know what you're going through, everybody's been laughing at me my whole life too... But becoming powerful and rich beyond your wildest dreams ain't gonna make you feel better!"

While the  Lemons took the words of advice in, they that it wouldn't make them feel better, but it was worth a shot!

"Yeah, but it's worth a shot!"

Suddenly, a blast of water shot Curby Gremlin and his team in the back sending them into a back alley! It was Sally and Red the firetruck! Lightning and Mater's friends from Radiator Springs had come to help! Taking advantage of this, Finn used his cables and tensile lines to tower up some of them! Mater flinched a little, that's gonna leave a mark! Holley shifted her wings, knocking more of the black Lemons into each other! Luigi and Guido showed up as well, as the little blue helper took their tires off dramatically!

"Pit stop!"

Flo blinded Vladimir Trunkov with her headlights! With him distracted, Sheriff put a parking booth on him, just as he had done with several others already!

"Not today, boys!"

"(Yells in Italian as he took away more of the Lemon's tires!)"

As Ivan, some of the other black Lemons, and Tubbs Pacer tried to attack Lightning, Mater jumped in with some spy moves to prevent anyone from attempting a jump his friend! Lightning smiled at him before the Tow Truck swings Tubbs Pacer on his Tow hook, causing Ramone to spray him with a can of pink paint spray!

"(Yells)"

Everyone glared at the Lemons, when you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us! Seeing that they are hopelessly outmatched, Tubbs Pacer decided to Retreat! 

"Retreat!"

As he and the remaining Hugos expect for Victor Hugo retreated, Mater blocked the head of the Hugo lemon family from escaping! "Get away from my best friend! (Yells, punching him out cold with his tire!)"

"(Groans)"

"That one was for trying to kill my best friend!"

Meanwhile, the others were arrested by Sarge and his friends in the British Military!

"Thanks for the help, Corporal!"

"Anything for one of Pop's mates!"

As they arrested the bad guys, Lightning told Guido to get the bomb off of Mater, and fast!

"Youngsters, that was mighty fine work apprehending these guys! We'll be taking them off to Jail now! You boys all ought to be ashamed of yourselves!"

"Hold on, Corporal! There's still one more car involved with the Allinol plot!"

"Yeah, that's right! The Professor kept talking to someone called the Lemon King! I never saw his face, but he was in charge. He planned the orders to kill me, McQueen, and everything!"

"Is that so? Well, who is it then?"

"That's what I'd like to know!"