Mater exposes Axelrod/Mater saves the day and is named a Knight!

After landing in front of the Queen of England at the Palace, Mater explained to everyone that somebody's been sabotaging the races and hurtin' the cars, and he knows who is it! Quickly cutting to the chase when they saw the bomb on his air filter, Mater turned and pointed at Sir Miles Axlerod!

"Okay. It's him!"

Sir Axlerod looked at him, thinking that Mater has lost his mind! "What? Me? You've got to be crazy!"

Lightning and the others saw that Mater was being dead serious about his theory, before explaining things to them! He had realized that the same Whitworth bolts that the bomb had were the same ones holding together the old British engine that he had seen from the photograph on the spy plane!

"I figured it out when I realized y'all attached this tickin' time bomb with Whitworth bolts. The same bolts that hold together that old British engine from the photograph. Holley, show that picture!"

"Okay! (Holographically shows said photo of the mysterious hood engine)"

"And then I remembered what they said about old British Engines - "If there ain't no oil under 'em, there ain't no oil in 'em!" 

Miles grew a bit irritated, not understanding what he is talking about!

"What is he talking about?"

Mater also remembered Miles leaking oil at the Party in Japan, since he told Lightning that he never leaks oil, never!

"It was you leakin' oil at the party in Japan! (Flashback of Miles leaking oil, and blaming Mater) You just blamed it on me. 

"Electric cars don't use oil, you twit!"

Mater then realized that had lied about being an electric car, he was still an oil tycoon and that mysterious hood engine was an oil engine that Sir Axlerod used, except no one knew!

"Then you're fakin' it. You didn't convert to no Electric! (Realizes that he knows the truth as Miles is backing away!) If we pop that hood, we gonna see that engine from that picture right there!"

"(Panicking) This lorry's crazy! He's gonna kill us all! [backs up to the edge of the stage] STAY AWAY!"

As Holley puts the picture away, she and Lightning don't understand why Sir Axlerod would want to hurt anybody or kill his friend!

"But Sir Axlerod created the race, Mater! Why would he want to hurt anyone?" 

Mater figured out that while Sir Miles Axlerod invented Allinol, he wanted to make it as well as alternative fuel look bad, even though he created it! Mater knew that happened everyone would want to buy oil, and then Sir Miles Axlerod and the others would be rich!

"To make Allinol look bad so everybody would go back to usin' oil. I mean, he said it himself with that disguised voice!"

 "Disguised voice"? What are you talking about?! YOU'RE NUTS, YOU ARE!"

Prince Wheeliam really wanted to leave before the bomb exploded, seeing that was going nowhere fast! But the Queen wanted to see where Mater was going with this little theory of his!

"This is going nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother!"

"One moment. I'd like to see where this is going!"

As the countdown on the bomb reached less than 30 seconds, Finn still didn't believe Mater!

"Mater, he created Allinol!"

"Yeah, but what if he found that huge oil field just as the world was tryin' to find something else? What if he came up with Allinol just to make alternative fuel look bad?"