Lightning returns to Radiator Springs/Doc would've been real Proud of You...

It had been a long Racing Season for Lightning, but he had finally won his Fourth Piston Cup! Four! Right now, Lightning was asleep in his trailer driver, Mack, who was driving them back to their hometown of Radiator Springs for the Summer! Mack knew that the kid was excited to be back home and to see all of his friends, especially his girlfriend Sally and his best friend Mater! The trailer pulled in for a stop, before deciding to wake up Lightning to let him know that they were home!

"Hey, Lightning! We're here!"

The race car wakes up, remembering that he was heading home for the Summer! As soon as Mack opens up, Lightning exits to see his beautiful home Town of Radiator Springs!

"(Sighs) Boy, does it feel good to be back home!"

Suddenly, he sees his Girlfriend, Sally rushing over to welcome him home!

"Stickers!"

The race car brightens at the sight of Sally using the nickname that she made for him when they first met! "Sally!"

"Welcome back!"

"Oh-ho-oh, you have no idea! The Racing Season this Year was really long!"

Suddenly, Luigi, Flo, Fillmore, Sarge, Sheriff, Lizzie, and Red all came to welcome him home! Ramone was in his Paint Job Shop!

"Hey, guys!"

"Oh, Lightning. Welcome home!"

"Good to have you back, honey!"

"Congratulations, man!"

"Welcome home, soldier!"

"The place wasn't the same without you, son!"

"What? Did he go somewhere?"

Lightning chuckled, it was really good to be back home, but there was one friend other than Ramone or Doc that he was missing!

"(Chuckles) It's good to be home, everybody!"

Suddenly, everyone heard a familiar horn and turned around to see it was from the friend that Lightning was missing! McQueen's eyes widened a little, before gasping with joy! It was his best friend, Mater was speeding into town, with his friend Otis swerving behind him, flooring his engine as fast as he could!

"(Horn Noise)"

"Mater!"

"McQueen!"

"Mater!"

"McQueen!"

Mater skids into the main street in one swift to greet Lightning while he sends Otis right through  the door of Ramone's Paint Shop!

"Woaahhhhh!"

After making sure that Otis wasn't hurt, Mater continued to welcome his best buddy home!

"McQueen, welcome back!"

Lightning smiled, as the two of them began their best friend Handshakes (An Elaborate Tire Bump greeting,) after being apart for so long!

"Mater, it's so good to see you!"

"You too, buddy! Oh, man! You ain't gonna believe the things I got planned for us!"

Mack, Luigi, Guido, and Sally watched as the Tire Bump continues!

"Oh, these best friend greetings get longer every year!"

As they finish up, Lightning has a surprise to show Mater!

"You ready to have some serious fun?"

"Well, actually, I've got something to show you first! But you have to close your eyes first, and no peeking!"

Lightning leads his best friend into the Doc Hudson Racing museum!

"Okay, you open 'em up now, Mater!

Mater opens his eyes, and is shocked and filled with happiness that McQueen's Fourth Piston is renamed after Doc with a golden figure of him on it!

"Wow... I can't believe they renamed a Piston Cup after our very own Doc Hudson!"

Although Mater was happy that his best friend renamed one of Piston Cups after Doc, Lightning was a bit sad. Ever since Doc's passing two Years ago, the race car had been struggling without his mentor there to encourage him during his races...

"I know Doc said these things were just old Cups, but... To have someone else win it just didn't feel right, you know?

Mater saw the unhappy look on Lightning's face as his sad eyes looked up at some old pictures of Doc... Understanding he still misses Doc as they all do, Mater offered him a comforting smile...

"Well Doc would've been real proud of you, that's for sure!"

Lightning smiled a little bit before taking his friend's words of advice in, feeling a little bit better...

"Thanks, Mater..."