I'm the Bomb!!! Lightning chases Mater!

Mater finally made it to the race track to warn Lightning and the others! The security guards tried to stop him, but this time Mater didn't have time to wait as he did in Italy! Knowing that Lightning's life depended on him, he busted through the security gates, much to the police's confusion!

"Come back here! Stop!"

Mater quickly drove past other the all Pit Crew sections to get to McQueen's pit row! The first people who noticed him were Luigi and Guido!

"Mater?"

Mater pulled to a stop, knowing that his team has to get out of the Pits and fast! "Everybody, get out! Get out now! Y'all get out of the pits. Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"We're here because of you, Mater!"

"Is everything Ok?"

Although he was glad that his friends came to help find him after he didn't make it home, right now everything was not Ok!

"No, everything is not okay. There's a bomb in here! Y'all got to get out! Now!"

"A bomb?!"

"A Bomb??!!"

Suddenly, Mater hears a Communicator Buzzing before he hears Finn contacting him!

"Mater!"

Mater smiled with relief, he was Ok! "Finn! You're Ok!"

Finn was trying his best to warn Mater that the bomb was really on him! "Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you'd try to help McQueen! When we were knocked out, they planted it in your air filter!"

Mater listened to him before blowing the cover of his air filter off! There was a bomb on him! And what's worse, he saw that Lightning was approaching him, relieved that his best friend is alright with no worse for wear!

"Uh-oh!"

"Mater! There you are!"

Mater pleaded with his friend to stay away from him, but McQueen has been way too worried about Mater the last few hours to listen right now! 

"Stop right there!"

"Oh man, I've been so worried about you!"

"Don't come any closer!"

"Are you Ok?"

Mater knew that he had to get that bomb away from his friend as fast as he could before it seriously hurts Lightning!

"No, I'm not Ok! Stay away from me!"

As he drove away, Lightning was concerned! He didn't what was was wrong with Mater! Plus, Mater was driving right back onto the race track! "No, wait! Wait!"

"Hold everything! A tow truck has just raced onto the track, and he's driving backwards!"

Suddenly, Mater saw that Lightning was chasing after him, not knowing the danger that he was driving right into! "Mater, wait!"

"Normally an emergency vehicle on the track means there's been an accident!"

"Wait, wait! Lightning McQueen is chasing him!"

Mater saw that Lightning was getting really close to him, not understanding that there is a bomb attached to him!

"Mater, wait!"

Driving as fast as he could while still driving backwards, Mater tried to explain why Lightning should stay away from him since he didn't seem to understand that he was in danger!

"Stay back! If you get close to me, you're going to get hurt real bad!"

However, McQueen thought that Mater was referring to the way he had treated his friend so badly in Tokyo! He didn't about the race, he just wanted his best friend back!

"I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters! Because we're best friends!"

Everyone watched confused as Lightning was spilling out his heart and trying to make up with his best friend while Mater is going at full speed to save Lightning's life even if it could mean being blown up himself due to the bomb that was attached to his hood that nobody knew about!

"Mater, please wait! I just want the chance to tell you that I'm sorry, Okay?! I don't care about winning the race, I just want my best friend back! Please... I don't wanna lose you as a friend!"

"And I don't wanna lose you either, McQueen! Now please stay away from me!"

"And McQueen seems to be having a conversation with the tow truck!"

"I don't know who that truck is, Brent, but tell you what, he's got to be the world's best backwards driver!"

Mater finally turned around and drove ahead, knowing that Professor Z is up in the stands right now, watching the scene from his private box! All he had to do is wait for McQueen to get close enough to him and then he would hit the detonator and kill them both for messing with his plans! 

"McQueen, you don't get it! I'm the bomb!"

"Yes, Mater! You are the bomb! That's what I'm trying to say here! You've always been the bomb and you'll always be the bomb!"

"Stay away!"

"No! Never! That's not gonna happen this time..."

Lightning sped up, not wanting to lose his best friend again! "I'm not letting you get away again!"

As Lightning grabbed onto his friend's tow hook, Mater prayed that Holley and Finn had given him a special spy gadget to keep away from the race car!

"I've gotta keep away from McQueen!"

"Request acknowledged!"

Two rockets burst out of the back of Mater's rear end, much to Lightning's shock and surprise!

"Oh, my gosh!"

The two of them zoomed right off of the racetrack, and right past Francesco, surprising him as well!

"What is happening? It's a bad dream!"

"And Lightning McQueen just blasted away, hooked to the now rocket-propelled tow truck!"

Unknown to either of them, Professor Z was on the run after Holley was floating in midair with her new wings and had aimed her weapons at him for trying to use Mater as a weapon to kill both him and Lightning! After he ran off, the other Lemon cars decided to get Lightning themselves! They knew that there would be no Lemon victory for them unless Allinol was ruined for good and that Lightning McQueen was dead! Finn going to get capture the Professor while Holley went to help Mater! In the streets of London, Mater's spy rockets were still going full throttle, as pleaded with McQueen to let go of him, knowing that it is too dangerous!

"McQueen, let go!"

"Never!"

"But it's too dangerous! You could get hurt!"

"I don't care, Mater! I'm sticking by you the way you always stick by me! I just want a chance to explain myself! Please stop!"

Suddenly, Holley had finally caught up to them!

"Mater, stop!"

But Mater refused, worried about her getting injured by him! "No way! You could get hurt!"

He sped up so that he wouldn't hurt Holley with the bomb! Suddenly, after dodging a London bus, he saw that Grem and Acer were aiming their guns at him and McQueen! 

"(Gasps)"

Luckily, he saw that Holley had used her spy wings to stop them from hurting Mater, causing them to skid into a bar for some cars! From the angry beatings, Mater and Holley knew that Lightning was safe for the time being! After that, Mater finally knew that they had a mission to complete, and they to do it fast!