When you make new Friends...

At the old Wheel Well, Sally stared at it and sighed sadly, missing Lightning a little. Suddenly, she heard a familiar engine behind her! She turned around and was shocked to see that it was Lightning, with a new paint job Ramone! 

"(Gasps a little shocked, before Laughing a little!)"

"(Chuckling)"

"Just passing through?"

"Actually, I thought I'd stop and stay a while. I hear this place is back on the Map!"

"It is?"

"Yeah, there's some rumor floating around that some hot shot Piston Cup Race car is setting up his big Racing Headquarters here!"

"Really? Ah well, there goes the Town!"

"You know, I really missed you, Sally."

"Well, I create feelings in others they themselves don't understand and, blah, blah, blah, blah, bah..."

"(Chuckles)"

Their moment is interrupted by Mater, who's still flying in the blue helicopter. "McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree, K-I-S-S... uh... I-N-T!"

McQueen just smiled before his friend flew away!

"Great timing, Mater!"

"Hep-non, hip-hep, hi-li-lilly! Whee!"

Lightning just shrugged a little before turning to Sally. "He's my Best Friend, what're you gonna do?"

"So Stickers, last one to Flo's buys?"

"I don't know. Why don't we just take a drive?"

"Hmm... Nah!"

And with that, Sally took off! Lightning smiled before he happily took off after her!

"Yeah! Ka-Chow!"

And from that moment, whenever Lightning went to the Racing world for his next season, from taking a drive with Sally, Tractor Tipping and learning how to Drive Backwards with Mater, or training with Doc to learn how to race on Dirt with his old or new tricks, Lightning knew that he would always have his new team and his friends by his side!