Chapter XXlV

XXXlV

I finish all my meeting for the day. I was pretty distracted all I could think about was Jack all day. I hope his physical went well and he better have signed that contract to join man city.

I drove home and when I pulled up on the driveway Jack was already at my house. So I got out my car with my bag and my laptop and went inside the house. When I got inside I saw Jack was playing with buddy in the garden I put my stuff on the counter and watched from the garden door. This is the life I want. I want to come home to Jack for the rest on my life.

Jack turned around to grab the ball for buddy and that's when he saw me. He smiled widely at me. It was the type of smile that makes you want to give someone everything. He threw the ball for buddy and then ran over to me. He kissed me so softly but it was so passionate.

"Hey, you not getting ready yet?" I questioned.

"It wouldn't take me to long to get ready. How were your meeting?" He asked.

"Ok I guess but I got my nails done my manager took me she said that I need to get them done and it was a present from her"

"That's nice of her"

"How was your physical? Did you signed your contract with man city?"

"Yes I did and I feel like I am already part of their family"

"That's amazing I am so happy for you"

"Thank you, we need to go get ready for dinner see you back here in 45 minutes?"

"Yeah okay" I said and he kissed my lips and went upstairs. Hm that weird. Something feels off with him.

I call buddy back in the house and lock the door and go upstairs and get dressed. I showered and washed my hair. I then curled it for a change and put on makeup.

I them put on a black corset top and black trousers

I them put on a black corset top and black trousers. I paired them with a red bag and nude heels. I then put an oversized suit jacket over the top. I sprayed perfume and headed down the stairs.

When I got down the stairs Jack was sat on the sofa with buddy asleep on his lap. Jack was wearing suit pants and a white shirt with the top 3 buttons open he also had a black suit jacket draped over the back of the sofa.
He was wearing white Air Force Ones on his feet. He turned his head toward the stairs and gently put buddy on the sofa to continue sleeping. He then walked over to me.

"Grace I.....I don't even know what to say you are look absolutely gorgeous" he said almost speechless.

"Thank you Jack" I smiled at his kindness. "You are wearing a suit?" I questioned.

"Yes I am"

"I like it when you wear a suit"

"I will keep that in mind, we need to go or we will miss our reservation" he said. And with that we left the house. Jack drove us to the restaurant he was tapping on the steering wheel the whole way there. He seemed like he was nervous about something. I didn't understand why though we used to go out all the time. There is no need for him to worry about anything. When we got to the restaurant it was deathly quiet which was weird I know this place and it is always packed with people trying to get in. The restaurant was lit with fairy lights and decorated with roses it was stunning. The waiter took us right to our table and immediately served us with champagne.