Chapter Xl

Chapter Xl

When we arrived at the house the sexual tension between me and Jack grew by the second. He put he hands on my waist and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm going to take good care of you tonight princess" he whispered in my ear. My knees became weak and my heart was beating at lightning speed. I want Jack. All of him.
He smashed his lips into mine and it took me no time at all to kiss back. The kiss was full of lust and need. His tongue swiped my bottom lip for entrance. I parted my lips slightly to let Jack do his thing my hands traveled to the back of his neck and started tugging on the hair at the back of his neck.
"Fuck" Jack moaned, pulling away from my lips. He then grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head to the side and started to kiss my neck. Shit that's going to leave a mark. He was rough, dominant, sexy.

"Jack" I moaned lacing my fingers through his hair once again.

"What do you want princess?" He asked seductively.

"B-bedroom, p-please" I whimpered.

His lip immediately turned into a smirk I didn't say anything else I just shut my eyes and said please again. And in one quick move Jack had picked me up bridal style and was walking into my bedroom. He dropped me onto the bed and I smiled up at him.
"Don't do that" he said with dark eyes.

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"Look at me like that, it makes me want to fuck the shit out of you" yep, he is definitely dominant alright.

"Do it then" I said with all the confidence in the world. But I wasn't ready for what was about to happen and neither was he. Jack started kissing my jaw and then dropped down to my neck. My chest was heavy and his fingers tugged at the bottom of my football shirt wanting me to take it off. I sat up and took off my shit and through it across the room. Before he could do anything I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our kiss was full of tongues fighting for dominance. I sat up straight and straddled his lap. Jack pulled his lips away from me and kissed down my chest, sucking on one of my nipples. He pulled away from my chest with a pop and he started kissing my neck once again.
"God Jack just fuck me already" I said tugging and his belt.

"No" he said sternly. "When I said I was going to take care of you I meant it" he now had me turned on to the max. He pushed me off him so that I was lying down and looking up at him. His fingers made their way down to my jeans. He started undoing the button and unzipping them. He then proceeds to take them off. His hand slipped past the band of my lace underwear and his fingers ran up you folds. I could feel him grin against my lips, and I let out a disappointing sigh as soon as he pulled away from me and pulled his hand out of my pants. "Your already wet for me princess" he said with a smirk.

My head dug into the pillow as Jack started kissing my thighs. It had been so long since anyone went down on me, and I felt like I could cum just at the idea of it. "How bad do you want this?" he asked, sucking a mark on my thigh.

"So bad," I whined. "'S been so long."

"How long?" he asked. "How long since someone's eaten this pretty pussy?" He kept bringing his lips closer and closer to where I wanted them, but he kept leaving me disappointed.

"Too long," I said. My eyes screwed shut as I felt his breath on my core.

"Eyes on me baby." I forced my eyes open and looked down at Jack . Just as fast, his eyelashes fluttered against his cheekbones as he looked back down at my core. Before I could beg him to touch me, he pressed his tongue flat against me and gave me a long lick. My hands went straight to his hair as he brushed his nose against my clit.