Chapter XlV

Chapter XlV

We have now been at the house for three weeks and these three weeks have been a dream. Now that I live closer to Jack I see him all the time. I mean we practically live on the same estate now and the houses are massive. For three people living in it it's about the right size but Jack lives on his own so he could get lost in it. Me and the girls have been modelling for a bunch of different companies this week and they have all said we could keep the clothes we models in which works out really well because I have a date with Jack tonight. Yes this will be our first date and I, myself, am shitting myself because I have no clue what to wear or where we are going. Apparently Jack ask Mia for help that is all I know. Who knew first dates could be so stressful.

"Grace stop stressing, you will be fine" Mia reassures me.

"What I'm not stressing" I say.

"Er yeah you are and you don't need to be because your going to look like a fucking bad ass" Freya says hyping me up.

"Ok ok I have 2 hours until he gets here I am going to go shower can you pick out my outfit since you seem to know where I am going" I say to both girls. They nod their heads so I walk out of my room into my ensuite. I turn on the shower and get in. My thoughts race through my head. I don't know why I am so nervous I have known Jack for as long as I remember but this time it's different I just don't want to mess anything up. I soon get out of the shower I dry myself off, put my hair in a towel and put my silk robe on. I walk out of my bathroom and see a beautiful black dress hanging up on my wardrobe.

 I walk out of my bathroom and see a beautiful black dress hanging up on my wardrobe

Wow the girls have really out done themselves with this one.

"You like it?" Freya asked.

"I love it why didn't I think of this before" I question myself.

"I am just that good" Freya praises herself.

"Alright don't make your ego to big" I laugh, she rolled her eyes playfully. I then look at the time and realise that I should probably start getting ready. So I get out all my makeup and hair curlers. Freya and Mia decided to take over and do everything for me. Freya does my makeup and Mia curls my hair. About and hour later I am done. I go over and look in the mirror and my jaw drops.
Omg who am I? I look so different. But a good different.

"Omg" was all I could say. They did a really good job.

"You look so pretty what the fuck!" Mia squeals.

"Get your dress on now but don't ruin my master pice" Freya says strictly. I laugh. I go into to the bathroom with my dress. Before I put on my dress I put on a matching bra and pants set because who knows how the night will go. I then put on my dress trying not to ruin my makeup. I then put on a gold belt and gold stiletto heels to match. I then walked out of the bathroom and got my bag and put my phone and credit card in there. I walked down the stairs into to living room.

"OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Freya said shooting up from the sofa.

"Jack is going to be speechless I am telling you" Mia said with confidence.

"Thanks guys couldn't have done it with out you though" I said and they gave me a smile. We did some last minute touches like putting on perfume and putting on a necklace and then the girls insisted on taking photos of me before Jack got here and before I knew it there was a knock on the door. Oh shit it's time. Mia went to open the door.

"You look amazing trust me yeah?" Freya reassured me. I nodded my head. Mia opened the door and i heard her and Jack talking while making their way to the living room. I decided to get up form the sofa and grab me bag and coat. I turn around to see Jack wearing a black on black open collar suit. Damn he looks good.

"Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous Grace" Jack said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Ready to go daring?" Jack says while holding out his hand for my to take which I do.

"Yep.... I will be back in about 4 hours" I turn and say to the girls.

"No she won't" Jack says in a cocky tone.

"Mmmm we'll see" I say "see ya" I shout to the girls as I close the door to the house. Jack then opens the passenger door to his white Range Rover like a gentleman and helps me in. He then gets in the car himself.

"So where are we going" I ask.

"You'll see" was all I could get out of him the whole time. It was only a 15 minute drive into the centre of Birmingham but it felt like forever. We walk into the restaurant and I noticed the sign as we walk in it reads 'The Wilderness' omg this is like one of the fanciest restaurants in Birmingham. Someone is immediately there to take us to our table.

"Name" the waitress said.

"Grealish" Jack says to the waitress.

"If you would like to follow me Mr Grealish" she said to us and then showed us to our table which was right at the back of the restaurant. We sat down and began to look at the menus, well if your were Jack, I on the other hand looked around at the beautiful restaurant I was sat in.

"Jack this place is amazing" I say turning to the menu in front of me.

"Anything for you my love" Jack say as the waitress comes to take our drink and food order. She then walks off again. "You know" Jack started "you make me really happy Grace I genuinely couldn't be happier right now I am the luckiest person in the world to have you" he says with the most emotion this man has ever spoken with in his life. "And that's why I would like to ask you to officially be my girlfriend" he says with a big smile plastered on his face. "Please tell me you feel the same" he than waits in anticipation for my answer.

"Of course I do Jack, I can honestly say that same for you.....you make me so happy and I am so glad you kissed me at that party so yes of course I will be your girlfriend" I say happily as I watch Jacks face become happier.
We then ate our meals and jack insisted on paying and then we made our way to his.

Looks like I'm not going home after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay Jack and Grace are finally together!
I honestly don't think you guys are ready for some of the up coming chapters. Don't forget to vote and comment :)