Chapter XXVl

Chapter XXVl

It's been 4 days since Mia and Ben announced the pregnancy. Ben, Jack and Mason left 2 days ago to go to St Georges Park to begin training for their first match tomorrow night. I don't speak to Jack much only at night and even then I tend to fall asleep when we are on FaceTime. It sucks we are usually always together and now that he isn't here I get quite lonely. Me,Mia and Freya are currently in the living room trying the take our mind off that fact our boyfriends are all away and train.

"So why don't we order Indian food" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Indian makes me nauseous" Mia states. Her and the baby have been doing well. Her and Ben have decided that they are going to move in together back in London. Mia didn't want to at first but after much convincing from Ben she agreed. So they are looking for a house. It makes me sad that we won't be able to see as much of each as we usually would but I am excited to meet my niece or nephew.

"Ok how about pizza" I suggest. They both just shrugged. "Come on guys I know the boys are currently somewhere else but do me a favor a just act just a little more happy" I say.

"Ok, well I want pizza but let's be honest it's mias call" Freya bit back.

"What's that supposed to mean" Mia questioned.

"All I am saying is that we always go with what you want" Freya said. Oh god here we go.

"Freya not the time" I say bluntly.

"No, I want to here what she has to say" Mia sits up and pulls off the hood of her hoodie off her head.

"All I am saying is that your picky" Freya says.

"Well no shit I have a fucking baby growing inside me" Mia sasses back.

"Alright calm down lad-" I get interrupted by Mia.

"You know what you guys can choose I am going to bed" Mia says walking out the room. I sigh. I hate it when these guys are cranky.

"Did you really have to open your mouth" I ask Freya.

"What it's true" she holds up her hands in defence.

"Even if it is, it doesn't matter she is pregnant you dipshit, her boyfriend and farther to her child is in a different country at the minute so get a grip yeah?" I say.

"Ok I will go and apologise then" she says.

"Not yet just give her time to cool off, now what pizza should we order" I say. We order two pizzas in the hope that we will have the leftovers for breakfast tomorrow. It is still only me and Freya in the living room so we put on an episode of friends and eat. I then plate up some pizza for Mia and give it to Freya so she can go up and apologise to Mia. She then disappears upstairs. I begin cleaning up the pizza boxes and I put the rest of the pizza in the fridge. I then get a FaceTime call on my phone. It's Jack. I answered the car.

"Hey gorgeous girl" he smiled into the camera.

"Hey how was training?" I say sitting at the kitchen island.

"It was tough but nothing I can't handle, how's everyone"

"Fed up we don't have anything to do for a couple of days" I sigh. "How's everyone over there"

"We are good I miss you though"

"I miss you too"

"We only have two more games after tomorrow though so I will see ya in a week or so even then you are coming to the game at Wembley so I will see you then if I can"