Chapter X

Chapter X

Jack wasn't joking when he said let's get shitfaced. We went to Ben's so he could get changed and have a shower and once he did that we went to the nearest club. Me and Jack decided to stay the most sober which wasn't my plan but it has to be done. I'm not saying that I'm not going to drink because I will but just not as much as everyone else will. Jack drove us to the club and we got out and went to the front of the queue, Jack then said something to the bodyguard and he let us straight in.

"So what am I ordering for everyone" I said to the group.

"Me and Ben will have a vodka and coke" Mia said and Ben nodded.

"I will have anything with tequila in it" Freya said. I think this is the most she has spoke in the last hour. I nodded and turn to Jack.

"Oh I will just come with you I'm not sure yet" he smiled at me.

"Ok if you three go find somewhere to sit we will bring the drinks over" I try to say over the loud music. They all nod and disappear behind the corner. Me and Jack walk up to the bar and order the drinks. The bar man recognises Jack and says the drinks are on him, we say a very big thank you and he goes on making the drinks. I lean my elbows on the bar and Jack comes up behind me and pushes his crotch up against my ass. I turn around to face him and now I can feel his bulge pressed into my upper thigh. And my eyes go wide as his face smirks down at mine.

"Whatever game your trying to play Jack it's not going to work" I say with a slightly stern face. He then leans down to my ear.

"Are you sure about that darling?" he whispers in my ear. I bite my lip to resist from smiling. Oh two can play that game Mr Grealish. I just shrug and turn back to the bar. Then I slightly wiggle my butt against he crotch. Knowing what this will do to him I smirk at my success. The drinks arrive and we say thanks yet again to the man and we walk and try to find the rest of the group.
"We will continue this conversation later, ok" Jack says in a dominant tone. I just nod.
"Words darling" he says. This made me instantly go weak in the knees.

"Ok" I say innocently. We eventually found the others and handed their drinks to them.
Me and Jack sat right next to each other. He sneakily put one hand on my upper thigh and the other was holding his Coke. He starts to draw circles on my inner thigh. This sends shivers down my spine and he knows this. It's nice though but then he brings his hand higher. I squeeze my legs. I take out my phone and tap Jacks leg. I signal for us to start texting.

Jack: yes?
I roll my eyes because he's acting so innocent.
Me: what do you mean yes.......you know exactly why
Jack: errr I don't believe I do
Me: stop being a little shit and you know exactly what I am talking about
Jack: oh I'm sorry I'm not the one who started this
Me: mmmmm no that was definitely you. keep your crotch and your hands to yourself
Jack: no can do princess you will find that out later tonight
I put my phone down and look up at him to find him smirking at me. Oh god he wasn't joking. The night goes on as it normally would we order several more rounds of drinks I keep an eye on Freya and Jack keeps an eye on Mia and Ben. Currently, me and Jack are the only ones at the table Mia and Ben are out dancing and Freya as her tongue down a random guy's throat. Yes I know you may think that is bad but I consider it harmless after what Mason did to her.
Mia and Ben come up to us and sit down.

"Why don't all of us go up and dance" Mia slurs. I roll my eyes.

"Yes it would be fun just dance with Jack" Ben says. This is how I can tell he is pissed out of him mind Ben would never suggest that. Ever. I look over at Jack. His eyes look dark and playfully.

"Yeah ok let's go" I say and jump up from my seat. We walk up to the dace floor behind Mia and Ben. Jack takes my hand and gives it a squeeze. I look up at him and smile at him he returned the same smile. As we make our way onto the dance floor the song wild thoughts by DJ Khaled comes on. I smirk knowing exactly how I am going to get back at Jack. Even if my brother is here he probably won't remember so now is my time to get back at Jack. I take his hands and put them on my waist and then I put my arms around his neck. I start to sway my hips to the beat of the music. I started to get closer to Jack to the point where I am almost grinding on him and as we are about to I pull away. I see the disappointment in Jacks face. I just smirk.

"Your going to pay for that later" he in a seductive tone. Damn this man really knows how to wined me up. We decided to call it a night after about 6 songs. Jack takes Mia and Ben to the car and I try to find Freya.
I eventually found her in the bathroom she is pissed out of her mind sat on the floor I get her up and put her arm around my neck to steady her.

"You really don't have to do that you know" she say looking at me.

"Well what are best friends for if they can get their drunk friends up off the floor"

"True but I am not that drunk" she say. I laugh at her. We successfully make it to the car and I make sure she is comfortable before I get in the passenger seat. First we go to Ben's to drop him off.

"Thanks for a lovely night guys I will see you in the morning" Mia says.

"Your not coming back to the house" I question.

"Nope, I am going get me laid" she said. My eyes widened.

"MIA THATS MY OLDER BROTHER I DON'T NEED TO KNOW" I shout to her as she gets out the car.

"Thank you for a lovely night all of you but you heard the pretty lady" he leaps out the car shuts the door and runs to the front door.

"They discussed me" I shake my head and Jack laughs. We make our way to Freya's house and when we get there Masons car is parked outside. "I've got this Jack let me take care of him" I say in an annoyed tone.

"Ok love but remember Mason is a person and he does have feelings he may be a dick but he is still our friends" I nod my head and get out of the car.

"Mason what are you doing here she doesn't want to see you just go home."

"Well I know that because she won't open the door" he slurs. Oh no he did not come here drunk.

"Mason are you drunk?" I ask.

"Just a little" he laughs. And now is when I have had enough of both Freya and Mason because they are both pissed out of their mind and they are both sad about the same and they have both turned to alcohol to make it better.

"Right ok give me your keys to your car and go and get in the passenger side, I am driving you back" he surprisingly gives me his key and gets in the passenger side like I told him. I walk over to Jacks door he rolls down the window. "I am going to drive him back to his place he is to drunk to drive himself back. Can you get Freya inside and make sure she is ok and when you are finished can you meet me at Masons"

"Yeah sure but be careful, and for the love of god please don't crash Mason's car you know how much he loves it." I roll my eyes and make my was to Masons car and get it the drivers side.

"Have you got your seatbelt on?" I ask.

"Yep, and please don't crash my car" I roll my eye and reverse off the drive.

"Are you mad at me" he ask. I sigh

"Yes Mason I am because you hurt one of my best friends and yes I have known you longer and I have always seen you as a brother but you really hurt her this time"

"I didn't mean to hurt her I had no control over what happened you know that girl came onto me and I pushed her off as soon as it happened but I guess Freya didn't see that" he shrugged. I look over at Mason for a second and see him wiping his eyes.

"Wait you pushed her off......why did she react so much towards you then if you pushed her off"

"I don't know. I think I have hurt her to many times that her brain just assumed I was cheating and I promise you when I said this time was going to be different I meant it and when she came to see me and told me she wanted to give us another shot I was so happy" ok now I feel like a bad friend. He didn't want it to happen but Freya didn't give him a chance to explain what happened. Honestly if they both just listen to each other none of this would have happened.

I pull into Masons drive and we get out the car and go inside and wait for Jack. We chat for a little while before there's a knock on the door. Mason goes to get it.
"You are an idiot you know that, but thanks to grace your not in deeper shit than you were" a voice echoed in the hallway. Mason followed by Jack appear from the door way.
"You ready to go darling" Jack says. I nod my head and walk to Mason and give him a hug and say thank you and me and Jack make our way to the car.

"So you down for a little fun tonight" jack says with a smirk on his face.