Chapter XXX

XXX

It's been 5 months since Jack went missing at the party. He has been a little distant but I have no idea why. Mia has finally moved out the house about 4 months ago and she is due anyway now. We are all so excited to meet the baby and find out the gender and the name. Today me and Jack decided to stay at his house so Freya can have the house to herself for the day. Jack is currently in the kitchen making lunch and I am sat on the sofa watching tv. I was soon interrupted but the ringing of my phone. It was Ben.

"Hey Ben what's up?" I asked.

"You need to come down to London" he said.

"What why?" I questioned.

"Mia is in labor" he said excitedly.

"Oh my god no way, we will be there in a couple of hours" I screamed. Jack then came running into the room.

"Ok I will keep you updated see you soon" he said hanging up the phone.

"What's going on" Jack said panicked.

"Mia has gone into labor, we need to go down to London" I said standing up and grabbing bags for us to put are stuff in. I text Freya saying that we will come get her in 30 minutes. She said okay.

Me and Jack got all our stuff together and got ready in about 25 minutes. So we headed out the house to get Freya.

*Time skip*

We made it to London in record time thanks to Jacks very unsafe driving. We picked up Mason from training and drove to the hospital where Mia and Ben were. When we got in the hospital they said to us that they could only allow 2 visitors at a time so we decided that me and Jack would be the first to go in and say hello. We walked to find the room number 201. When we did we knocked on the door and entered to see Mia in bed and Ben at her side.

"Hey guys" i said in a happy tone.

"Don't" Mia said.

"Don't what?"

"Sound so happy"

"Why" I laughed

"I wouldn't is I were you Grace" Ben replied.

"Okay then" I said shutting up and letting Jack do all the talking. Her pregnancy hormones have clearly got to her. They talk for about 30 minutes we found out mia was only dilated 2 centimetres so we were going to be here for a while. We all took turns going in and checking on Mia and Ben to see if they want or needed anything to eat or drink most of the time they didn't so we all just sat in the waiting room on our phones or trying to catch up on sleep.

Mason decided to go home and get changed out of his training kit and Freya decided to go with him Jack gave him the keys to his car and they left.

Things between me and Jack have been rocky the past 5 months I can't put my finger on why though. He has been distant and this has led to us getting into arguments which isn't like us.
"What has happened to us Jack?" I asked holding back tears.

"Look Grace there's something I need to tell you" but before he could finish his sentence the midwife came out with a smile on her face while walking straight towards her.

"Are you Ben chilwell's sister" I nodded nervously.
"Well congratulations you're official an auntie" she smiled.

"When can we see them" I said with way to much excitement.

"About 10 minutes I think" she said smiling. We thanked her and she left. I text Freya telling her the good news. 10 minutes flew by and before we knew it all 4 of us were sat taking turns holding the fragile baby who turned out to be a boy. I was the last to hold him and when I looked down at the tiny little baby I held in my arms i cried.

"Sis are you crying?" Ben asked.

"No" I cried and everyone laughed at me. We all got photos with the baby before mine and Mias parents got here. They are going to be great parents.

"So what's the name" I asked because there is no possible way i could wait any longer.

"We named him Riley Benjamin Chilwell" Mia said smiling. I cried more. Let's just say I was an emotional wreck. We sat staring at Riley for ages before his grandparents came. All 4 of us decided to give them some privacy and go find somewhere close buy to eat. Before we did I receive a text on my phone with a photo.

It read " hey girl I hate to be this type of person but I have spent 5 months trying to find your details from mutual friends but I want to let you know that at a club about 5 months ago your boyfriend Jack came on to me and kissed me here is the photo to prove myself. I am so sorry and if I knew he had a girlfriend then I wouldn't have kissed him back. I can't apologize enough." As soon as I read the message I stopped in my tracks and tears spill over my eyes.

"What's up Grace" Jack asked me while walking out the door of the hospital.

"I don't know maybe you can explain this" I said shoving the phone in his face. It took a second for him to read it before looking back at me. I don't want to corse a sene out in public but what the fuck have I just been sent.

"Look Grace I can explain" he said not even denying the photo or what the girl said.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I said grabbing my phone and walking away from him while looking at the photo of him and that pretty girl kissing.

"Grace please" he pleaded while I called an Uber.

"What's going on" Mason said walking up to me. I handed Mason my phone. He then looked at Jack.
"Are you fucking serious right now mate!" Mason shouted at Jack.

"Can you take me home please" i said to Mason through tears of anger and sadness. How could he do this to me he is in love with me. Or at least I thought he was.

"No Grace please" he begged me not to leave. I wanted to give in for the sake of our relationship for us but I can't do it.

"You stay with Jack I will take her to mine whatever you do don't let him follow us out of here" I heard Mason whisper in Freya's ear. I cancelled the Uber and got in Masons car. I couldn't hear the fear in jacks voice as he shouted my name begging for me to come back. Mason got in and drove off. I cried all the way to Mason's and cried all night alone in his guest room.

I thought he loved me. But now I see he didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys here is the new chapter. Honestly when I started this story I didn't see it going in this direction. I should be uploading again very soon.
I hope you have enjoyed up until now. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Aliyah :)