Chapter XXV

Chapter XXV

It has been a month since the party and the time has flown by to fast. Me and the girls have been popping off on Instagram because of the modeling we have been doing for different companies. Villa are doing well in the premier league. What more could I possibly ask for. Me and Jack are going down to Milton Keynes for a family dinner at my parents house this weekend. Ben suggested we do it since we haven't seen mom and dad in a while. Ben is obviously taking Mia but they are going in a separate car. Jack and Ben both have the weekend off due to the International break which they have both been called up for. I can't wait to watch them play football together on the same team for their country.

Me and Jack are almost at my parents house. It's been a long time sat in the car. Before me and Jack left we decided that we wouldn't stop at a service station. Oh how that was a bad decision. We have been stuck in traffic for 2 hours.

"I'm dying for a piss" Jack said.

"I did say that if we left the house in the morning then we would miss the traffic" I says smiling because I know I am right.

"Yeah I know" he said with a huff.

"You should be fine we only have 10 minutes left" I said putting my hand on his thigh.

"No to high Grace" he said referring to the hand I just put on his thigh. Yep I definitely don't want he to go to the toilet right here.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"Do you think this is funny?" Jack asked.

"Not at all" I laughed.

"Ok I see how it is" He said pulling a face.

Thanks to Jacks speeding we got to my parents house in 5 minutes. When Jack pull onto the drive he left his car running and legged it to the door. I laughed at him. Well he should have listened to me. I watched my mom open the door Jack said a very quick hello to her and ran past her. I got out the car and got in the driver side. I turned off the car and shut the door. I then went to the boot and got out mine a Jacks suitcase and then I headed to the door.

"Hi mom" I smile at her.

"Hiya love is Jack alright?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah he is fine we have been stuck in traffic for 2 hours because Jack instead that we didn't stop off at a service stations and now he really needs the loo" I laughed slightly.

"Oh poor thing.......how have you been anyway?" Mom asked.

"I have been really good actually" I say happily.

"That's good then" she smiled as we walk through the house. 

"How about you and dad?" I ask.

"Oh you know us we are always ok" she said. We arrived at the the living room where dad was along with Ben and Mia.

"Hi guys" I say.

"How have you been sweetie" my dad says giving me a hug.

"I am good thanks I am ready to eat though" I laughed.

"Mom should be doing dinner since it is like 3:00" Ben says cuddled up next to Mia. They have been very inseparable these past couple of weeks it weird.

"Ok that's fine" I say as Jack walks into the living room. "You ok now hun" I ask.

"Yep that was long overdue" he says sitting down next to me and linking our hands together.

We went on talking a bit before dinner. I helped mom set the table. And then we all sat down.

"Something smells absolutely gorgeous" Ben says sitting down.