Chapter XXXl

XXXl

It's been 3 months since I found out that Jack cheated on me. I haven't seen him since then. When I found out I stayed at Masons house for about a week he was nothing but nice to me the whole week I stayed there he even took days off training when he could see that I was having a bad day. Ben and Mia suggested that I stay with them but I didn't want to disturb them and the baby. Jack made hundreds attempts to try and contact me and try and find out where I was he failed each time, everyone respected that  I needed time to get over what happened so they didn't tell him where I was. The media found out quickly about what happened because we were spotters at the hospital arguing. It's was unfortunate caught on film by a fan which made everything way worse. I got Freya to get all my stuff from Jacks house and drop his stuff there while she was there. 2 months after what happened I moved to Manchester for work. I am working to create my own clothing brand which has taken up most of my time. The football season has ended and  apparently Jack will be moving to Manchester City next season which is fucking amazing, not. My chances of bumping into him are much higher now. I had just finished up a business meeting with my marketing team to see how things are going. I got in my car and as soon as I did Mason rang me.

"Hey Mase" I said.

"Hey how's everything going" he asked.

"It's good thank you I have the next week off now"

"I am glad you said that actually"

"What why?"

"I was gonna ask if you could do me a favor"

"Depends on what your asking"

"So I was meant to watch Riley tonight but I am having to go out of town for a couple of day so I was wondering if you could do it I already checked with Ben and Mia they said you can stay in their guest room" well there goes my quiet night in.

"Yeah sure, I would love to spend time with my nephew" I said.
"What time do I need to be there for?"

"Like 6:30. How long will it take you to get there"

"Like 3 hours, it's only 1 now so I will be there" I say.

"Thank you Grace I owe you one" Mason thanked me.

"No problem" we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I decided I have to get someone to look after my puppy. I know what you're thinking where did the puppy come from. But my therapist told me to get an emotional support pet so I did his name is buddy and he is an adorable golden retriever. I call my manager to ask if she can have him for 3 or 4 day she immediately agrees. Sometime I think she loves buddy more than I do. I got to my house and opened to door. Buddy came trotting towards the door.

"Hey buddy how you doing" I asked in a baby voice. He barked in response. I let the back door open so that he can run outside. I go upstairs and pack a suitcase full of clothes. I also pack make up and hair stuff. Once I am done I bring my suit case down the stairs and get food, toys and treats for buddy I also get his bed and a blanket for him in the car. I then get his collar and lead and call him back in the house. When he comes in I lock the back door. Buddy follows me around the house while a get the rest of my things. I put my suitcase and buddy's things in the car. I put his collar on him and carry him out the house he sits on the passenger seat which I don't like but it's only a 10 minute drive to my managers house.  

When I get to my managers house I take buddy out the car and get the bag with all his stuff in. I walk to her door and knock.

"Hey Grace come in" she says opening the door. I put buddy on the floor and he runs right to the sofa and hopes onto it. I giggle.