Chapter I

Chapter I

"Come on grace we are ten minuets late we need to go!"  My best friend Mia shouts up to me as I apply my nude lipstick. Mia hates being late I do wonder how we have been best friends for so long because we are complete opposites. I walk downstairs and put on some nude heels to go with my black dress and grab my bag.

"well well well look who decided to show up."  Mia says as she walks down the hallway. She is wearing a black leather type bodysuit, blue skinny jeans and black heels.

"I am here now aren't I" I sass back, she rolls her eyes playfully.

"you know Freya and your brother are going the kill us both, right" She says shutting the door behind her and walking in the direction of her car. Freya is our other best friend to make up our trio. We are like the three musketeers.

"I know, you say it every time and yet we are still here and the only reason you want to be on time is because you want to see more of ben"

"what, where did you pick that up from"

"oh, I don't know maybe the constant flirting you guys do or the everlasting eye contact you two have going on"

Mia won't admit it but she has the biggest crush on my brother and has done since they met and even though Ben feels the same way both of them won't do or say anything about it, it's so annoying.

"yeah, yeah whatever"

The short drive to the party consisted of me and Mia singing to the music playing on the radio we tend to always be listening to music and singing along whether it be in the kitchen while cooking or while we are cleaning the house. Mia pulls into the drive of the house and we both get out of the car and walk up to the house.

"so is jack coming?" she questions with a smirk on her face.

"you know he is just my best friend right and that is it" me and jack have been best friend for as long as I can remember. We try to see each other as much as possible but it is difficult since he lives in Birmingham and me and my brother live in London. I only live in London because my parents thought it would be best to move closer to my brother when I was old enough to move out, so I moved in with my brother for the first year of being in London and then I met Mia and moved in with her because my brother was always at training and I got lonely and I have lived with her for the past 3 years.

"I know but he is 100% your type and you two would be a cute couple" I roll my eyes at her comment. "have you told him that you, me and Freya are moving to Birmingham yet?" me and the girls are moving to Birmingham yeah, I know London to Birmingham but with all of us being social media influencers we have the flexibility to do that and if we don't like it then we can move back but we wanted somewhere new to explore so we are going to go city to city hopefully. Optimistic I know.

"no, I haven't yet I want to do it in person not over a facetime call and to answer your question from earlier he should be here its like one of the last parties before the premier league starts back up again"

We enter the house and the immediate smell of alcohol and the loud music hits me right in the face. We make our way to the kitchen to find Ben, Freya and Mason already doing shoots.

"you guys started without us!" Mia shouts at the group as we approach them

"well, you were taking too long so we just started" Freya slurs. God she is such a lightweight

"fashionably late as always sis" Ben says standing up and giving me a hug.

"You know me to well"

"do you want to catch up we are only 4 shoots in?" Mason asks me, smirking, already knowing the answer.

  "why the fuck not"

Tonight is going to be fun.
What could go wrong?