Chapter XXXll

XXXll

It's been 2 weeks since I found out about about Jack. We haven't spoken much. I feel so bad for judging him so quickly. I own him so much. I feel like I have put him through hell. After he told me we both cried together I apologised a lot he kept telling me it was fine and I had every right to do what I did. He also said he's not mad at me for trying to get him out of my life so quickly. I can't help but think that I could have saved so much time if I just listened to what he had to say. But that's in the past now and I need to focus on me and Jack and where we stand. After talking everything through we decided that we would give things another go but we promised to never jump to conclusions and hear each other out. In the time we were looking after Riley we caught up on what was going on in our lives. Turns out Jack is indeed going to city next season he says he has his physical at city this week he said he was going to book a hotel near city's training grounds. I told him I now live in Manchester so he could stay at my house if he wanted. Jack looked slightly confused when I told him I lived in Manchester I am guessing he didn't think I would move so far away from Birmingham.

I am sat on my sofa catching up on work waiting for Jack to arrive at my house he texted me a few days ago saying he was coming down to Manchester early which i said I was fine with. Buddy is curled up sleeping next to me. His head shot up when he heard the gravel moving underneath the wheels of a car. He ran to the window and started barking. I moved my MacBook off my lap and stud up and looked out the window. I recognise the car to be Jacks new car. I watched is he turned off the engine and hopped out. I inhaled a deep breath telling myself to keep calm. I don't know why I'm so nervous about being in my house alone with Jack for a week and a half but I am. Buddy ran to the door and started to bark. A loud knock on my door made him bark more aggressively. I walked to the door and picked buddy up and opened the door.

Jack was stood there dressed in grey joggers and a plain white shirt and a black jacket he was holding a suitcase handle in his right hand. I missed opening the door to him. He smiled widely at me as I let him in. I closed the door and put buddy on the floor.

"You have a dog?" He laughed.

"Yes I do his name is buddy and he is a handful" I laughed.

"He's adorable" Jack said kneeling down and playing with buddy.

"Thank you, I only got him a couple months ago"

"Ahhh okay" Jack said getting up off the floor and looking around out my house.
"Your house is lovely" he said beginning to walk around a little.

"Thank you" I replied.

"How long have you lived here for?"

"Almost 3 months I think"

"Oh" Jack said in a sad tone.

"Sorry"

"It's okay I get why you did it" he said walking towards me and hugging me and kissing my head. God I have missed this.
"Do you still model?" He questioned.

"A little but I am building my company at the minute so it's hard to do both. Are you excited to move to city?"

"Yes and no I mean I don't really know because I'm a villa boy I have been since I was born and it will be hard to let that go and I am going to miss my team and god the fans they are going to be either throwing hate my way or they are gonna be happy for me but sad that I am leaving but I am excited to play for a big club" he smiled.

"Well your playing for the best club so you will find your way"

"Ahhhh yes I remember now you support city don't you" he laughed at my shocked face.

"How do you know that?" I ask still shocked and confused.

"When I had that party at my house you lost a bet and had to tell your brother, Mase and Kepa who you support"

"Oh right okay" I laughed.
"What do you want to do tonight?"

"I don't mind, I think it would be nice to stay in though" he said and I agreed.

We decided to order in food since it was already 7 o'clock. Jack insisted we'd order Nandos. I agreed since I was hungry and just wanted anything to eat. While we waited for the food we talked for what seemed like ages we caught up again and laughed together I missed how much he made me laugh. Buddy interrupted us by running to the door and barking at it.

"That must be the Nandos" I laughed. Jack went to the door and picked up buddy and opened the door. The guy handed him the food and Jack thanked him and closed the door. Once buddy was on the floor he ran back to his bed and went back to sleep like nothing happened. I laughed so did Jack as we made our way to the kitchen. We continued to laugh at buddy's silliness as we unboxed our food and putting it on plates.

"God I have missed that laugh" Jack said smiling at me. We made eye contact. I didn't look away and neither did he. In this moment I realized how much I had missed this man. How could I had been so quick to judge him. I thought this over and over again. I thought about it that much that I didn't realize Jack was leaning into kiss me until his lips brushed mine. This kiss was needed so badly our lips always fit so perfectly together, they moved so well together. And before I knew it we had ditched the food and ran upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys. Sorry for the late update I was meant to post this a couple of days ago but I completely forgot about it.
I was really stuck on what to write for this chapter but I think it turned out okay.
Don't forget to comment and vote .

Aliyah:)