Chapter XXll

Chapter XXll

It's the Saturday of Jacks match against West Ham and I'm on my way to model for the company Zara. I promised Jack that I would be there in time for his match which is at 5:30.

When I got there a woman called Sarah escorted me to a dressing room where I'd get my hair and makeup done. They showed me the outfits that I would be modelling and they also said I could keep them after we'd finished which was amazing to hear. I felt really underdressed turning up to the shoot I was wearing one of Jack's Villa jersey's and blue jeans. Since I don't have time to go home and get dressed and go to the match. I sat in the chair waiting for the makeup artist to arrive. I then heard a knock on the door and the person who I assumed was my makeup artist came in.

"Hi my name is Danielle and I'm your makeup artist for today" she said in a happy tone as she smiled at me.

"Hi I'm grace" I said returning the same smile.

"The hair stylist will come in when we are about halfway with your make up" she said.

"Yeah that's fine" I smiled.

"So what are you up to for the rest of the day" she asked getting out her brushes.

"Oh I am actually going to my to my boyfriends football match after this" I say.

"That sounds nice" she says. We make some light conversation as she is applying the makeup. The hair stylist comes in and curls my hair. When everything is done I get into my outfit and head out the door to the photography studio.

When I get there Sarah introduces me to everyone. "So this our photographer Justin smith.I freeze. I know that name all too well.
He turns around with a smirk on his face.

"Well hello grace" he says. God how am I going to put up with him for 3 hours.

"Justin, long time no see" I say coldly.

"You two know each other?" Sarah questions.

"Yep he's.......a family friend" I say.

"Great I will leave you two to it" Sarah says and leaves.

"Ok let's get this over and done with quickly please" I say to Justin.

"Grace don't act like you don't like me" he says as I step in front of the camera. I just roll my eyes. We go on taking photos. We don't speak apart from him telling me how to position myself. The first outfit is done in a about 15 minutes. I head back into the dressing room and change into my second outfit. Which is considerable more revelling then first. It has a plunging neckline which basically shows everything. I walk back in and Justin stares at my the entire time.

"Can you please stop looking at me like that and just take the photos" I say. He runs his fingers though his curly blonde hair and sighs. He then takes the photos. It's a while before we finish. But thank good we have because I can't take Justin staring at me the way he is. I'll go back into the dressing room and change into my clothes ready for the Villa match. I put all the clothes from the shoot into my bag and text Jack that I am about to leave. I then hear the door behind me open and close. I turn round and come face-to-face with Justin.

"Can't you just leave me alone" I say a bit harshly.

"Let me take you out" he says abruptly. Fucking hell not this shit again.

"Justin I have a boyfriend......I am in a happy relationship" I say packing the rest of my things away.

"I don't mean on a date I mean as friends" I says. I struggle to keep me laugh in.

"We are barley even that" I laugh.

"Come on grace do me a favor would you" He pleaded.

"If I do will you drop it" I sigh.