16

"cmon sleepy heads. mickey and his bitches are waiting for us." arthur says waltzing around the triplets room. all three of them still asleep in their beds. they groan as arthur bangs their hands on the end of each of their beds.

"mickey and his bitches? you talking 'bout goofy and donald duck?" kennedy chuckles behind him.

"how did you guys even get in here?" matt says pushing himself up with his arms looking over at his friends.

"spare key. you gave it to us yesterday when we went out to grab food." arthur pulls the key out of his side pocket.

"why would you give it to him?" matt says likes it obviously a bad idea.

"they wanted it" chris groans out as he rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands, trying to wake himself up more.

"well hurry up and get ready cause we gotta be in the car in 25 minutes to get to disney on time." art says.

nick rolls over with a pained grunt and grabs his phone.

"it's 7:00 in the morning?!" nick shoots up, a hand flys to his forehead in shock.

"umm, yeah. the park opens at 8:00. we wanna have the most amount of time right?" arthur says like it's obvious. nick let out a loud frustrated groan as he gets out of bed.

"obviously someone doesn't get up this early." kennedy laughs at nick.

"yeah. i don't." nick jabs the comment at her.

arthur and kennedy leave the hotel room to let the boys get ready for the day.

"you excited?" chris asks his brother as they all get ready in the bathroom. matt's brushing his teeth, nick is putting his jewellery on and chris is simply hovering.

"yeah, i am. i haven't been on a roller coaster ride in ages." matt says whilst brushing his teeth.

"how about you nick? you looking forward to it?" chris says turning to nick.

"yeah, i guess so." he says with a small smile.

"i guess so?! what kind of an answer is that?" chris chuckles at his brothers odd response.

nick doesn't verbally respond, he just simply shrugs. matt and chris look at each other, rather confused about their brothers odd behaviour.

"you excited to hang with max again?" matt says trying to get nick to perk up. it's not that he was upset, he was just low energy which wasn't normal for nick.

nicks face lights up. matt and chris send each other a small smirk knowing it worked.

"oh yeah, i forgot he was coming with us." nick smiles.

"you think he likes you?" matt nudges nick. nick rolls his eyes nudging matt back.

chris feels his heart sink. he hates the fact he has to keep their old childhood friend a secret from them. he hates not being able to tell nick that the guy he's interested in is the same kid who he loved when he was younger. he hated not being able to tell matt that his best friend who suddenly disappeared is right in front of him.

"i don't know for sure yet matt. but i have a feeling he might." nick flushes as he talks about the redhead.

matt makes a sweet squeak noise as he hits nick on the arm gently excitedly. "that's the spirit. personally i think he's really into you."

"ok, let's not get too ahead of ourselves." nick laughs at his brother eagerness.

"what do you think chris? do you think max likes nick?" matt says wanting his brothers input. chris is still zoned out thinking about max and his secret.

"chris?" matt says waving his hand in front of his face, this wakes chris up from whatever trance he was in.

"oh- yeah totally." chris says quickly walking out of the bathroom. nick and matt simply look at each other like chris has gone insane. but they shrug it off, not wanting to make it a big deal.

"ughhh im so tired." nick pulls his hands down his face as he groans. he walks out of the bathroom to grab his clothes.

"yeah, it's too early for this shit." matt says following him out the bathroom.

"i didn't suggest this idea." chris says falling back onto his bed.

"hey! get up. i'm not waking you up again." nick says clicking his fingers at chris.

"i literally lay on my bed. i'm not gonna fall asleep that quickly." chris says offended.

matt and nick look him liked he's insane which makes chris roll his eyes. the three get ready before meeting the others in the lobby at 7:30.

"where's max?" nick asks as soon as he gets to the group.

"good morning nick, nice to see you too. how'd you sleep?" audrey says sarcastically. nick simply ignores her putting a hand in her face.

"vincent? where's max?" nick says grabbing his attention.

"we're meeting him there." vincent says looking up from his phone. nick nods in response before pulling out his phone to text max.

nick💅
hey max

max🤭
morning nick :)

nick💅
you excited for disney?

max🤭
yeah
more excited to hang with you tho ;)

nick💅
maxxxxx

max🤭
😁😁

nick💅
you're coming on all the rides with me
idc if you hate rides
you're riding them

max🤭
that's what she said

nick💅
i hate you

max🤭
no you don't

nick💅
oh but i do tho

max🤭
you know you love me

nick💅
you're being so corny rn

max🤭
you know you love it ;)

nick💅
OH MY GOD MAX
STOP😭

max🤭
thank god
that was painful

nick💅
you started it
idk why you'd purposely be corny asf but i'm not one to judge

max🤭
idk what came over me
it was terrifying

nick💅
i had to witness that
that's gonna haunt me for days

max🤭
😭😭
anyways
i'll go on the rides with you :)

nick💅
sweet :)
well i'll see you when we get there

max🤭
ok
cya <3

nick💅
bye <3

helloooooo
new chapter lessgooooo
hope you're enjoying it. i think the story makes sense but if there's any confusion lemme know and i can clarify a few things :)

thanks again for reading :D