epilogue

"nick, you said you'd do the dishes!" max called from the kitchen. he heard faint footsteps as nick ran down the stairs.

"yeah, i was going to but then mani called me." nick said putting his hands up in defense as he walked past max to the sink.

as walked past max, he felt his lover pull him into him. he rolled his eyes playfully as he met maxs eyes, along with that cheeky smirk he always wore. nick put his arms around maxs neck and leaned his forehead against maxs.

it reminded him of that one night all those years ago, in the hotel in LA.

"i love you." max whispered.

"i love you too." nick kissed max gently.

"ewww."

the little voice pulled the two apart laughing quietly.

"come 'ere." max knelt down opening his arms wide. the little boy ran into his arms hugging him tightly. max stood up holding the boy on his hip.

"guess who's birthday it is tomorrow?" max said excitedly to the little boy.

"daddys! it's daddy's birthday tomorrow." he pointed to nick happily as he chanted the words.

"that's right! and you know what that means right?" max asked him. nick watched the two with a soft smile on his face.

"UNCLE MATTY AND CHRIS!" he squealed excitedly.

"that's right!" max tickled him, making him laugh. "everyone's coming over for the day."

"even aunty audrey and ken? maybe uncle vinny and art?" he said so excited, they thought his head might explode. his mouth was hung open wide as he smiled at the thought of seeing them again. he wriggled out of maxs arms and jumped onto the floor, jumping up and down in excitement.

"mani," nick said getting the boy's attention, "did you get daddy a present?" nick asked sweetly, knowing that he couldn't of gotten one. but he knew he'd had something he made from the spare arts and crafts.

"i did! can i give it you early? oh please daddy pleaseeeee." mani pleaded to max, pouting his bottom lip. max simply rolled his eyes.

"ohhhhh, i don't see why not." max gave in. the 6 year old gasped before sprinting up the stairs. nick and max chuckled as they watched him disappear around the corner.

"im so excited to see everyone again, i feel like it's been ages." max smiled as he leant against the bench.

"i know, when was the last time we saw them? matt and auds wedding?" nick asked.

while the brothers all lived within an hours drive of each other, they didn't see each other very often anymore. they were all living their own separate lives. youtube was something they did on their own now. max and nick had their own family channel with mani. matt had a gaming channel as well as a vlog channel which he just filmed his everyday life.

and chris, well he didn't do youtube or social media anymore. he felt it wasn't was he was meant to do in the long run. he tried going back to college but they didn't last very long. so he was stuck with a dilemma of not knowing what to do with himself. he brothers both had their own shit going for them. matt and audrey were married with a child on the way and nick had been living with max for almost 2 years now, and as of 10 months ago, they had a beautiful little boy.

he couldn't go and intrude on them and crash their party. so he simply decided to see what else lay out there for him. so for that past year and a half, he's been travelling around the world. he was rarely ever in america, only for holidays or family birthdays. other than that, he was constantly on the go. and that was how he liked it.