17

"we're here!" nick yells cheerfully as the van pulls into a parking space.

"yeah we can see that squirt." chris says sarcastically at nick. nick whacks chris on the shoulder with a scolding look on his face. chris hits him back, a small punching fight starting in the van.

"woah, we haven't even walked in yet and you guys are already fighting." vincent says from the front seat. matt puts himself between his two brothers to stop them from fighting. which work's instantly. matt just has that touch.

"so what rides do they have?" kennedy says from the back of the car.

"i don't know. hopefully good ones." arthur scoffs as he hops out the car.

"they have good rides ok guys. i would know." audrey says in a rather cocky voice.

"oh yeah, cause you came here when you were a little tot." chris says with a small laugh. audrey rolls her eyes but nods.

everyone hopped out the car and got all their things from the trunk of the car. they made their way to the entrance of the park and showed their tickets to admission.

"just the 7 of us." vincent smiles at the worker.

"wait, but what about max?" nick says anxiously.

"he's already inside." vincent says reassuring nick that there's no need to worry. nick let's out an exaggerated sigh with a small smile on his face, which makes chris and matt laugh.

once they get through security, they make their way to find max.

"where is this bitch? nick, can you text him and ask where he is?" art says looking around the entrance.

nick pulls out his phone to see he has one message from max.

max🤭
i'm right in front of you guys

nick looks up from his phone and looks around confused.

nick💅
no you're not

max🤭
oh but i am

nick💅
then why can't i see you?

max🤭
just look harder

nick groans when the message comes through, he looks up once again and looks around again. he still can't see him.

"well where is he?" vincent asks.

"he won't fucking tell me." nick says getting rather irritated, but has to admit max joking around is pretty funny.

"guys. he's literally over there." chris scoffs at his friends as he points in a direction. everyone looks where chris is pointing and sees the red head leaning against a lamp post. he's chuckling to himself at the how absurd his friends look. standing in the middle of the walk way all looking around aimlessly to try and find him.

"you guys looks ridiculous." max laughs as the group walks over to him.

"no thanks to you." nick gives max a joking disgusted look before giving him a smile. he pulls max into a hug, they linger for a tad bit too long before they pull apart. matt gives nick a small smirk at the interaction which goes unnoticed. nick and max hold eye contact as the others discuss where they should go first. it's not an awkward or intense eye contact, it's comfortable and sweet. both of them have small smiles on their faces