7

as the group walk back into the hotel, nick is instantly on the look out for max. he scans the lobby to look for the redhead. a sigh of relief leaves his lips as he sees him behind the front desk, currently working with a customer.

"you guys go up. i'm gonna ask max about tomorrow." nick says to others. he walks away not bothering to listen to their snarky comments.

he waits behind the woman that max is currently working with. when she steps out of the way he walks up to him. max looks up from his computer to see nick in front of him. a wide smile forms on his face when he sees him.

"nick! nice to see you again." max says cheerfully. nick has to try so hard not to blush at the sound of max saying his name.

"yeah! i just came here wondering if you're free tomorrow?" nick asks anxiously. he really hopes he's available.

max thinks for a moment, going over what he may have planned tomorrow. "uhh, im working till midday but after that i'm free. why's that?"

"me and my friends are planning on going to the beach and we were wondering if you wanted to come?" nick picks at the side of his fingers down by his side so max can't see how nervous he is.

"yeah! id love to. i hope they don't mind me coming. seeing as i have only met you properly." max chuckles. his laugh makes nick feel a lot more nervous.

"they're totally fine with it. we're all quite social and get along with new people quite easily so it's fine." nick feels ecstatic. he's so happy that he can make it. "i'll ask them what time we're leaving, i'll make sure it's after 12 don't worry."

"ok cool, thank you. i'll see you tomorrow then." max smiles at nick.

"cya then." and with that nick begins to walk away.

"wait nick." max calls out. he stands up behind the counter to make sure nick hears him. nick turns around and walks back over to max.

"we should probably exchange some sort of contact information so we can keep in contact and you can lemme know what time we're leaving tomorrow." max says.

"ohhh yeah. that's probably a good idea." nick pulls out his phone and pulls up his instagram.

"here's my insta." he turns his phone around to show max who also has his phone out now.

"damn- that's a lot of followers. and you're verified!? i didn't know you were famous." max chuckles nervously as he types nicks user into his phone.

"oh yeah. me and my brothers have a youtube channel." nick says. he hopes max doesn't think that's weird.

"oh that's cool. what kind of content do you do?" max asks now curious.

"just like vlogs and stuff. we do car videos where we talk about random topics and stuff. they're pretty funny though, not to be self centred or anything." nick reassures.

"what's the channel name?" max asks now opening youtube.

"sturniolo triplets." nick says simply. max stays quiet as he looks up the channel. when their channel comes up, he hits the red subscribe button.

"geez, 3 million? that's impressive." max says with a rather impressed look on his face.

"thank you." nick replies simply.

"ok cool! just text me when you have the finally details about tomorrow. if i try texting you it'll get lost in all your dm requests." max laughs as he sits back down putting his phone away.