29

the group made their way back to the hotel after a couple more hours at the park. max and nick had been attached at the hip since 12:30 and everyone thinks it's adorable. although chris and matt are getting rather annoyed that they can't talk to them one on one to really get filled in.

"what's for dinner guys?" art asked the rest of his friends.

"i'm not sure. i kinda wanna eat out somewhere instead of getting takeout." nick says.

"yeah, i'm getting sick of take out." audrey chuckles.

as well as max and nick, audrey and matt were hanging very closely to each other throughout the time span of the day. no one had really noticed though, which is how they liked it.

"i think there's a diner just down this street if you guys wanna go there?" kennedy asks looking up from her phone, everyone agrees with the idea and they start to walk towards the diner.

"dude- i need to talk to max." chris whispers to matt who was originally talking to audrey.

"i need to talk to nick." he whispers back.

"how the fuck are we gonna get them on their own?" chris chuckles watching the two talk flirtatiously up ahead.

"i have no idea." matt agrees with his brother. chris sighs, there was really no way they were gonna be able to talk to them tonight- that's for sure.

chris thinks for a bit, matt goes back to talking to audrey.

"i say we wait for tomorrow." chris whispers back over at matt.

matt looks back over at his brother and simply nods at him with a small smile, he just wants to get back to talking to audrey. chris rolls his eyes and goes to talk to kennedy.

time skip cause i can :)

nick sat happily on his bed. he was scrolling through tiktok while chris and matt were getting ready to fill their wednesday video.

"set it up this way." matt says putting it on top of two books.

"but we're gonna be sitting down, it'll be too high." chris says removing the books and simply putting it on the windowsill.

"but then the lightings weird."

"it's literally the same."

"oh my fucking god. just set up the fucking camera." nick finally chimes in. chris and matt laugh at nick as he walks over to the camera and puts the camera on one book.

"meet in the middle. it's not that fucking hard." nick says likes it's obvious. matt and chris can't help but laugh.

"matt, did you find tiktoks to react to?" nick asks, already regretting asking it.

"yeah." matt says simply. chris and nick look at each other shocked.

"yes matt!"

"you actually did something!" chris and nick both exclaim honestly proud of him.

"shut the fuck up." matt hits them both.

"ok, just start recording." nick says getting comfortable.

"hello everyone." matt says simply to the camera.

"we're gonna be reacting to fan edits because you guys have been telling us too." chris says simply.

"i don't know why- some of them are fucking weird." nick states making his brothers laugh.