5

the boys were woken to the sound of a loud banging on their door. matt storms out of bed to go see who the hell would be so annoying and bang the door that loudly, while chris and nick groan and stay in bed.

"oh my god- audrey. why the fuck would you do that?" matt asks in a hoarse morning voice. his eyes squinting as he adjusts to the light of the hallway.

"because it's 2:00 in the afternoon and we've been waiting for 3 hours for you bozos." she exclaims letting herself into their hotel room.

she instantly goes and sits on nicks bed at the bottom. she pats his leg through the bed sheets. nick groans into his pillow as his friend urges him to wake up.

"cmon nickkkk. i wanna go out. there's apparently this really nice cafe down the road. they're really well known for their bagels." audrey encourages nick with the taunt of there being bagels. he loves bagels.

nick slowly lifts his head off the pillow and looks at audrey with a skeptical look on his face.

"are you lying? cause if we go down there and there's no bagels, im coming back and going back to bed."

"no! i'm being serious, they shut at 3:00 though and it's 2:00 now so we gotta go." audrey hops off of nicks bed and starts to walk towards chris' bed.

she sits a little further up on his bed then she did on nicks. chris is laid face down with his arms under the pillow which he's lying on. his back is bare as with the covers not covering it, the waistband of his black basketball shorts being just visible before the sheets start.

she runs her fingers gently over his back to wake him up. he squirms slightly at the tickles and turns his head so he can see her. his eyes are still closed but he has a small smile on his face.

"cmon. we're gonna go get bagels." she's whispers before patting his back. with that she stands up and exits out of their room.

nick and matt share a look with each other before they finally start getting ready.

once everyone is ready to go they meet out in the hallway and start to head downstairs. as their standing in the elevator, the red head from last night comes back into nicks mind and he suddenly gets quite nervous as the elevator doors open. everyone's chatting amongst themselves as they walk out through the lobby.

he looks out for max to see if he can spot him anywhere. he checks behind the desk but doesn't see him. he checks at customer service but doesn't see him. he looks quickly into the dining area but doesn't see him. his hopeful smile falters. he wanted to at least see him again.

suddenly, a rather large force pushes him to the ground. he wasn't looking where he was going. he was too busy trying to find max. he lands on the soft carpet rather confused as to how he got there.

"oh my god. i am so sorry, let me help you up."

nick looks up at the voice that offers him help and meets eyes with a familiar deep brown pair.

max stands above him with his arm out stretched to help him up. nick grabs his hand and stands to his feet.

"i'm really sorry about that. i wasn't focusing on where i was going." max apologies.

"oh no, that's not your fault. i was distracted and didn't see you coming." nick responds with a smile.

"hey, you're one of the triplets right? i checked you guys in last night?" he asks remembering the boys face.

"yeah! it's nice to see you again." nick replies, butterflies filling his stomach that max had remembered him.

"i didn't catch your name last night..." max ask's cautiously.

"oh nick. nick sturniolo." he puts his hand out for max to shake. he doesn't exactly know why he did that, people don't really hand shake much anymore.

max smiles at the boys gesture and shakes his hand. "max. max solomon." max introduces himself.

"it's lovely to meet you max." nick smiles at him. they hold their shake a tad longer than you usually would, both boys cough awkwardly when they realise they're still holding hands.

"well my friends are waiting for me, it was nice to meet you properly though." nick says.

"yeah! how long are you guys here for might i ask?" max asks nick nervously.

"oh we're here for 3 weeks so quite a while." nick begins to slowly walk away hesitantly. he wants to keep talking but he can hear chris calling his name.

"awesome! i'll see you round for sure then." max says with a bright smile on his face.

"will do!" and with that nick starts to walk away. but he stops himself suddenly, he doesn't know why. but he thinks of something that he'd never dream of doing. nick- don't you do it.

he does it.

"hey max." nick suddenly calls turning around. max faces back to the boy, rather confused by him calling his name.

nick meets eyes with him again and his sudden confidence has shrunk significantly.

"would you... maybe wanna hang out with me and my friends while we're here? i mean that's if you're available, i know you're working and probably won't have much time but-"

"i'd love to nick." max smiles sweetly at the boy. nick pauses his ramble when the red head answers. his face flushes slightly at the soft use of his name.

"ok cool. let me know when you're free?" nick asks.

the main entrance door opens and chris walks in rather annoyed.

"oh my fucking god nick. will you please hurry up." chris grabs nicks bicep to try and drag him out.

"ok chris i'm coming- lemme know?!" nick calls out to max as he gets literally dragged outside.

"i will!" max calls back with a small chuckle at the two brothers interaction.

slayyyyy
what we thinking so far?
i hope you guys are enjoying it so far. lemme know if i could change anything, writing style or something like that.

again- please comment your thoughts and opinions about everything. i wanna what you guys think :)