11

the sun was shining brightly through the hotel window. nick could hear the faded sound of the tv playing in the background. the odd sound of soft footsteps on the floor would pass his bed, letting him know the others were awake. he turned to his side to see max was now sitting up in the bed on his phone. he rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleep that clamped his eyes shut. he let out a soft groan as he stretched, alarming max that he was awake.

"good morning." max said softly, as if speaking to a sleeping baby.

"morning." nick said while stretching again.

"howd you sleep?" max asks gently.

"like a fucking baby. that's gotta one of the best nights of sleep i've ever gotten." nick says. max looks at him with a smirk on his face, he looks at max rather confused until it hits him.

"ohhh, haha. yeah, great sleep." nick chuckles awkwardly clearing his throat. max just laughs at nick. he gets up out of the bed and ruffles nicks hair. nicks face flushes red at the boy. max grabs the clothes that he wore yesterday and starts to walk to the bathroom.

"you sure you wanna wear those again? i'm sure i have some clothes you could wear." nick says sitting up when he sees what max is about to do.

"nah it's ok. they're not super dirty..." nick looks at him like he's dumb. "ok maybe they're a little sandy."

nick gets up from the bed and walks over to his suitcase. he pulls out a pair of beige corduroy pants and a forest green shirt that has some graphic tee design on it.

"do you need anything else?" nick asks handing him the clothes.

"i should be fine but i'll let you know." max smiles before heading over to the bathroom.

nick sits down on his bed and starts to look at the comments on his instagram post. he chuckles at everyone freaking out over who max is.

"so... howd it go." chris suddenly speaks up.

"were you guys there the whole time?" nick gasps at matt and chris. they just simply shrug which send a scoff out of nick.

"well come on... tell us. what happened?" matt says standing up off his bed.

"well, i guess you could say... we kinda- well i don't know. kinda... cuddled." nick says hesitantly.

chris and matt stay quiet for a couple seconds before they jump all over each other happily.

"ok thing 1 and thing 2. simmer down." nick rolls his eyes.

"that's awesome nick!"

"you're practically dating now."

"woah woah. calm down. the only reason we did was because we literally had no room and it was the only comfortable option." nick explains.

matt looks at him like he's insane. "but you still cuddled."

"yeah but for that reason. not because we're actually into each other." nick gets up off the bed and grabs the clothes he's gonna change into.

"right, so you blushing right now doesn't mean anything?" chris cocks an eyebrow at him. nick goes even more red, embarrassed.

"ok, maybe i do like him a little bit." matt and chris' face light. "but please don't tell any of the others. i really don't want this trip to just turn into one massive match making competition."

"ok, we'll keep it a secret." chris says with a reassuring smile.

"but you have to tell us if anything happens." matt says sternly. nick agrees with a small laugh just as max walks out of the bathroom. talk about close calls, it's happened twice now.

"so, what are we exactly doing today? also nick, your fashion sense- impeccable." max says grabbing his shoes.

"thank you. i like to think i have the best out of us three."

"yeah- key word in that sentence is 'think'" chris rolls his eyes.

"i'm not sure what the plan is for today. i'll the others and see what they wanna do." matt suggests grabbing his phone to text the groupchat.

slayers🤭💅 (plus chris)
nickaloss - nick
bernard - matt
non slayer - chris
vinnyhacked - vincent
artificial - arthur
audio - audrey
barbies ken - kennedy

bernard
what's the plan for today?

audio
i'm doing well matt thanks for asking

bernard
sorry auds
did you want me to introduce myself as well

audio
fuck you

vinnyhacked
i haven't thought of anything
any ideas?

artificial
we could go shopping today?

barbies ken
yeah i think there's a shopping centre near here

nickaloss
i'm down to do that
also do you guys mind if i add max?

artificial
of course not
any boyfriend of yours is a boyfriend of ours ;)

nickaloss
omfg
he's not my boyfriend

non slayer
your bed would say otherwise

nickaloss
chris
thin fucking ice

vinnyhacked
AYO WHAT?

audio
DID WE FUCKING MISS SOMETHING?!?!

nickaloss
OK IM ADDING HIM NOW-
I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER FUCKING WORD

nickaloss has add unknown number

barbies ken
hello maximus😈

maximum
hello..?
who tf is who

barbies ken
i'm kennedy

artificial
art

vinnyhacked
vincent

audio
audrey

bernard
matt

non slayer
chris

nickaloss
nick

maximum
i already have you silly

vinnyhacked
damn he showed you.

nickaloss
no
he just kindly informed me that he already has my contact saved in his phone

vinnyhacked
yeah
sure...

maximum
so what's the plan for today

bernard
i think we agreed to shopping?

artificial
yeah
i think so

maximum
sweet
sounds like a plan
i need some new clothes anyway

nickaloss
ok cool
we'll meet in the lobby in 15?

vinnyhacked
sounds like a plan

ayup
THANK YOU FOR 200 READS??!
that's so awesome so thank you so much <333