10

"who's hungry?!" nick and max had made their way back to the group were now handing out all the food.

"oi nick, where's my drink?" chris asks impatiently.

"it's right here. asshole." nick shoves the drink at chris. chris laughs when he realises it was right under his nose.

"you guys can argue or call each other the rudest shit and then just laugh it off like it's nothing and be totally fine two minutes later." max says rather amused by the brothers dynamic. he sits down next to nick. when his knee knocks nicks, nick looks at him and gives him a sweet, toothless smile. max returns it as he gets comfortable.

"i think we just realise there's no point in holding a grudge over something pointless like that." chris points out.

"and i mean we argue you all the time, it's just kinda routine." matt adds.

everyone sits around and talks as they eat their food. once the sun has finally set, they gather up their belongings and head back to the van.

"do you want us to drop you at your place or are you working tonight?" nick asks max as they walk up.

"just take me back to the hotel, i'll get an uber home." max says simply. nick simply nods in reply. the pair walk in comfortable silence before nick speaks up.

"you working tomorrow?"

"nah, im not working again till sunday." max replies.

"so we won't see you round for a couple days?" nick can't help but be a little sad at the fact.

"i mean unless my trial for hanging out with you guys was unsuccessful then yeah u guess so." max chuckles nudging nick teasingly.

"are you kidding? everyone loved you. you're very funny." max can't help but flush at the boys compliment.

"says you. you're fucking hilarious." max looks over at nick to emphasise his point. nick simply scoffs and rolls his eyes with a small smirk. "i'm serious! you're not only funny in those videos, but you're just as funny in person too."

"stop, you're making me blush." nick says jokingly, although the fact he actually is blushing like crazy makes it not so much of a "joke".

"stop flirting you two and hurry up. audrey calls from the top of the hill where the van was parked. max and nick laugh before running to catch up with everyone.

"you free again tomorrow max?" vincent says from the front seat and nick and max climb into the van.

"i am actually. how come?"

"you down to hang out with us again?" kennedy smiles sweetly from beside him. max can't help but smile at the offer.

"we think you're pretty cool." chris says from the back seat.

"yeah i'd love to. thanks guys." max thanks everyone.

"well in that case. do you just wanna stay the night at the hotel? that way you don't have to go home and then come back in the morning." nick asks.

"i mean yeah but i don't know where i'd sleep?" max chuckles.

"you could stay in one of our rooms?" nick says cautiously. everyone turns and looks at nick with a knowing look, max too distracted by looking outside to notice.

"i mean yeah sure. who's staying in a room with who?"

"me and audrey are in a room and then it's vincent and art and then the triplets." kennedy explains.