4

the crew hope off the plan and get an uber to their accommodation. they're staying a hotel on the centre of the city, right in the middle of the buzz.

the triplets knew it was expensive to stay there but thought it was worth the money. it was an elegant hotel, grand chandelier in the lobby with soft red carpet on the floor. decadent green plants in gold pots lined the windows that let outsiders see inside the glamorous building.

the triplets had gone to reception to book them all in while the other went and got dinner seeing as they were starving and it was 3 in the morning.

the three brothers walked into the lobby and instantly knew they made the right decision of coming here.

"ok. you two go sit over on the couches over there and i'll go book us in." chris says starting to walk towards the front desk.

"ok mr bossy." nick scoffs. matt laughs at his brothers comment. chris just simply flips him off before heading to the front desk.

nick and matt sit down on the brown leather arm chairs that are scattered around the lobby. he pulls out his phone and starts to scroll through tiktok.

"oi nick." matt whispers over at his brother. nick doesn't hear him.

"nick." he's tries again. nick again doesn't hear him.

matt then kicks nicks shin to get his attention.

"OW! what the fuck was that for?" nick rubs his shin as he protests against his brother.

"nick." matt says again.

"what asshole?" nick says bluntly.

"see the guy chris' talking to? the receptionist?" matt slyly points over at the head desk. nick looks over at the large marble counter that chris is standing at. he looks behind it and sees a guy sitting behind it. nick perks up when he sees him. he has brown, or is it red? well he has nice hair that is styled into curtains and he has round glasses that sit on the bridge of his nose. he's wearing a white button up shirt with a red sweater vest over the top, but he can't tell what pants he's wearing as he's sitting down. nick has to admit- he's rather attractive.

"yeah... what about him?" nick asks nervously to his brother.

"he looks familiar don't you think?" matt questions to his brother. "i saw him when we walked in and i can't get it off my mind."

nick looks at his closer, trying to go through his files of faces in his head. he does look somewhat familiar but from where he can't tell.

"yeah, he does. i don't know where from though." nick chuckles. he goes to pick up his phone and continue on tiktok before matt grabs his arm.

"i'll go up to where chris is and look at his name tag and see what his name is." matt says about to stand up. nick quickly grabs him arms to pull him back down.

"you can't just go over there just to see what his name is. that's weird as hell." nick exclaims.

"uhhh fine. i'll just go tell him the others are running a bit late." matt shrugs.

"but what if they're not. what if they're 2 minutes away." nick says.

"ok and? why do you care so much?" matt cocks an eyebrow at nick confused.

"fine. do whatever then." nick gives up letting go on matt's wrist. matt gets up and heads over to where chris is standing. chris looks over at him and asks why he's there. matt says something that nick can't quite make out. chris replies before shooing him away to which he begins to walk back over to nick.