Chapter 47:

The next morning went by quickly and before I knew I was watching Louis walk down the aisle in his suit. We had a chair at the end of the aisle for him to sit in. He was holding onto his sister Lottie, very tightly I could see how nervous he was. When he finally got up to the front with me, I helped him sit down in his chair. I asked the doctor and technically this counts as bed rest as long as he sits.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are here today to witness the joining of these two young men."

I knew the preacher was saying something else but I tuned him out and focused on Louis. He was wearing a dark blue suit that brought out his eyes.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles, take Louis William Tomlinson lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and health? Rich and poor?"

"I do."

"And do you Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health? Rich and poor?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the groom."

I leaned over and cupped Louis's face in my hand and placed my lips lightly on his. I kissed him and pulled away and kissed him again.

"You can't get rid of me now." I told Louis.

"Everyone, can I have your attention?" Everyone turned to look at us at the alter still.

"Louis and I decided that we want to remain conspicuous. We are still going to be the Styles but we want to be called Haz and Lou. We don't want our children to know about us. We don't need them to have friends based on who their parents are. We think it's for the best."

The rest of the day was absolutely amazing and everyone started calling us Lou and Haz immediately to get use to it. I saw Niall, Zayn and Liam standing over near Louis's chair that he was still sitting in. I walked over to them.

"Hey boys, don't think that you can get away from us. You guys are going to be here for these kids as well. Only sorry but your names have to change as well. So it will be Uncle Ni, Uncle Lima, and Uncle Z." They seemed pretty happy about our decision and hugged both of us.

---

The next morning I was loading my bags into the car. I walked back over to the door and wiped Louis's tears away. I was leaving to meet with my manager.

"Goodbye Mr. Styles." I said and kissed his lips. I left him standing there with Niall.

---

I drove and found where they wanted me to stay. I walked into the hotel and gave them the name that they told me to use.

"Michael Wheeler."

"Alright Mr. Wheeler. Here's your room key call if you need anything.

---

I woke up in my hotel room without Louis. I glanced at the clock and saw the date. Today Louis is 38 weeks. This pregnancy was flying by and to think that I'm not there with him right now broke my heart. I wanted to be there for him and the twins. I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and saw my manager had text me to say that the panel that needed to speak with me had something else that they needed to do today so they needed to do it tomorrow.

I sat down and began writing another song for Louis. He might actually get to here this one since I had what I came for and now more. I had two healthy children coming and a husband.

My phone went off one more time. This time it was a video of Louis at the OBGYN getting his ultrasound done. The doctor was pointing out the twins and Niall was sitting in the chair opposite of the table that Louis was laying on. He flashed the camera to his stomach and I watched as he quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching and lifted the blanket that covered his waist and legs. He had his pants on still, I heard him laugh a little bit.

I text him back really quickly. 'Miss you boo bear. Even if you are a fucking tease. Don't fall for Niall while I'm gone. 🤭💨💋'

I sent it and started at the ceiling of my hotel room. I needed to go do something, I didn't need the paparazzi knowing I was here though.

Guess I'll just stay here I guess.