Chapter 44:

"They're still here? Still sleeping." I thought I heard my mom say.

"They had a surprise when I came home yesterday."

"Don't you dare tell her!" I threatened Gemma. I rolled over to face Louis to see if he was awake. I was feeling the bed and he wasn't there. I bolted up in the bed. I glared at Gemma.

"Where is he?"

"Getting his mosquito bite covered." My mom answered and then she left the room.

"Good morning mosquito. Get up and get dressed . Your going to find out the gender of your baby today." She announced.

"You're wrong. It's babies. There's two. Twins."

I saw her mouth drop open. She was in shock just like everyone else was when they found out.

"Louis is having twins!"

I nodded it was too early for full answers. I got up and got dressed for her. After I got dressed she lead me downstairs and I saw that Louis was already down. He was dressed in a shirt that had a  bow on his stomach. It said "big things come in small packages", he looked so happy.

I was dressed in a white button down shirt with only a few buttons buttoned up and a bandana tied loosely around my neck and skinny jeans. I walked over to Louis and kissed his lips. "Are you ready for this?" I said as I opened the door.

When I opened the door and saw the decorating that Gemma had done while we were asleep a bunch of pink and blue everywhere. Everyone was wearing two ribbons symbolizing what the babies genders were or rather what there guesses were as to what we were having. Lottie brought over ribbons for us. Louis picked up two blue ones and pinned them on. I picked up one of each and pinned them to my own shirt. A lot of congratulations were in order for us and we talked to a lot people about the babies.

"Everyone, are we ready for baby #1?" Zayn asked causing everyone to cheer. Everyone filed into the kitchen around a cake. I handed Louis the knife and I stood behind him with my hand on the knife as well.

"Three... Two... One" I said and applied pressure to the knife. Louis and I cut out a wedge and placed it on a plate.

"IT'S A GIRL!" Louis exclaimed. He turned around hugged me. I knew what Zayn and I had planned for the second baby's gender.

"Thank you so much!" Louis said.

We finished slicing the cake for everyone and passed it out. Everyone was eating and enjoying the cake and the future little girl. I was walking over to talk to Zayn about the next surprise for Louis.

"Oh! Harry! Come here!" Louis said.

I spun around scared that something was wrong with our baby girl and the other twin. I walked back over to him.

"What? Are you okay?" I asked.

Louis grabbed my hand and placed it on his stomach. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt a little kick. I looked at him and saw he had tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"I've never been happier than I am right now. Thank you for this opportunity Louis."