Chapter 34:

"Here. They are all taken and they all say pregnant on them." Louis says as he hands me the tests.

"Thanks Lou." I say.

We were assembling the gift boxes. I move them out of the way and have Louis sit down next to me.

"Thank you Louis. For always being there and waiting. I'm so happy that I have you back and now we'll have two little angles to add to our family." I say and kiss him. My phone rings.

"Gemma." I tell Louis.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good. I'm going to be a way a little longer that I anticipated. Take care of my house. I'm not an international pop star like you so I can't buy a new one." Gemma lectures.

"Of course Gemma. We're all taking care of the house. It's all in one piece." I tell her.

"So all includes who exactly?" She asked me.

"Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and myself. Possibly you too. If you hurry up and get here." I tell her.

"I'm trying to H. My editor isn't letting me leave until I come up with something for my book. Speaking of which, I have to go work on it before she realizes that I'm gone." She said.

"Okay bye Gemma." I said and hung up.

"Excited to tell our parents that they are going to have grandchildren?" I ask Louis.

"Do they even know that I'm pregnant. Let alone expecting twins?" Louis asked.

"Wait what?" Niall said as h burst through the bedroom door.

"You're having twins? Two babies?" It seemed like Niall was more excited than we were.

"Niall. I told you to leave them alone. What if they were having sex?" Liam lectures him.

"They're having twins, not sex Liam. There a difference." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Yes we're having twins. It was supposed to be a surprise. If you tell anyone I will personally kill you." Louis threatened.