Chapter 24:

"Anyways. I made you an appointment for tomorrow." I inform Louis.

"Okay, what time?" He questioned.

"8"

"A.M.?"

"Yeah." I wrap my arms around him and pull him close.

"You can't sleep all day. Let's do something fun." I say.

"Not that Haz. I want going to sleep all day." He says back.

"What are you feeling that for? I wanted to watch a movie or play a game." I say to Louis. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I want to stay right here. I'm comfortable." He says sleepily. I unwrap my arms.

"No Hazza. Come back " Louis pleads.

"I'm coming right back. I'm just dealing with our dishes. I'll be back." I walk out. Niall is eating lunch.

"After lunch, Niall please do the dishes." He nods and goes back to whatever he's eating.

Niall looks up and sees Louis. " You don't look pregnant Lou." Niall says.

I turn to Niall and shoot him a look so that he knows what he says is rude.

"That's because it's still early Niall. I won't show for a while." Louis answers.

I walk over and pull up Louis shirt. "Well I see a little bump. Very little but it's there."

"It would be awesome if you were showing a lot Louis. I want to see it." Niall complains

"It's a miracle that Louis is even pregnant to begin with." I say hoping that Niall would leave it at that.

Later that day, Louis was tired so he laid down on the couch and hoped that he wouldn't fall asleep before dinner. Zayn was cooking today.

"What's cooking Malik?" Zayn looked up and acknowledged me.

"Chicken soup for Louis. Hopefully it will help his stomach a little." He said.

"That's not the way that it works dumb ass." Louis says from the couch."

"Louis don't be mean. Zayn's trying to help." I say back to him.

"Sorry Z. I didn't mean that." Louis says.

After a dinner of chicken soup Louis laid on the couch as I did the dishes and fell asleep. I watched him fall asleep from the kitchen.

'It really is a miracle. This shouldn't be possible.'

I walk over to him and look at his stomach. Like I told him earlier there is a little bump. It's really early for him to show.