Chapter 28:

"Perfect! I'll go deal with this and then I'll come back when I have the results." Genevieve said. She left the room.

Louis got up and started packing back and forth.

"Louis, calm down. She said that she would come back when she had the results. So that means she'll be back. " I try to convince him.

"Harry it's been forever since she left. What if she has bad news." Louis panicked.

I look at the clock. "It's only been a minute and a half. How long did it take for your home test to come back with two lines?"

He looks at me like I accused him of a crime. "Maybe 3-5 minutes?" He said unsure of his answer.

"See Boo Bear it takes a few minutes." I say. "Now please sit back down."

I get him to sit down for the remainder of the time. Genevieve came back after about 4 minutes.

"Good news! You're pregnant. Would you like to see the baby?" She asked as though it was even a question.

Louis's face lit up. "Can we?" He asked me.

"Of course. But first, do you have any tissues for this cry baby we have?"

Genevieve laughed and nodded. "I'll go get them and the equipment. I'm going to make a few stops along the way so it might take a while." She informed us, well really me because Louis was no longer listening.

When she left, Louis climbed down from where he was seated in the examination table. He walked over to me.

"Harry, it's true. We're going to be parents." Louis wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head into my chest.

"I know it's amazing. I love you so much." I say and kiss the top of his head.

Louis lifts his head and gasps. "What? Is it your morning sickness again?"

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Girl or boy?" (What do you guys think it is?)

"Healthy." I say.

He laughs at me. " You're looking at the king of healthy. My middle name is healthy." He said.

My eyes got wide. "Really? So your name is Louis Healthy William Tomlinson or is it Louis William Healthy Tomlinson?" I ask jokingly.

I felt him slap my arm. "Ouch Boo Bear that really hurt." I said and kissed him.