Chapter 32:

"Fine. But the other six have to be gender neutral. We shouldn't be buying girl or boy clothes yet." I told him as he jumped up after getting his way.

He kissed me. "Thank you Haz!"

I rolled my eyes. Don't get me wrong I was glad to see him get excited over things. Even if it was simple stuff. Like the shirt/skirt combo he picked out, I will give him credit because it is cute and kind of funny and ironic. It's a pink shirt that said "Result of the Midnight Memories" in white letters and a white skirt to go with it. It's definitely cute and something that I would have never found.

I held the outfit he picked out for a little girl that he is insistent on having even though he could be having boys. Louis came back after he found his gender neutral onesies and a small bag of toys for them.

"I found these." He said as he proudly showed the onesies he had in his hand. They were either green with yellow letters or yellow with green letters that said 'Baby #1' and 'Baby #2'.

"Perfect." I say. "I'll go check these out. Don't get into any trouble." I say and then start making my way to the register.

"Hello, find everything okay?" She said without looking up.

"You would have to ask the one who was finding everything that question." I joke.

She finally looks up. "Oh my God!"

I look behind me expecting to see Louis doing something dumb. I didn't see Louis.

"What is something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"You're Harry Styles!" She exclaimed. "Where's Louis?" She awaited my answer.

I pull out my phone and call him. He finds his way to the register. "Really. Can you not check out the things without any trouble Hazza?" He teased.

I glare at him. "Of course I can but she asked where you were." I explained.

While she scanned our items she asked every question possibly. We stood there and answered all of her questions but they seemed never ending.

"We really have to go. I'm sorry but I'm getting tired." Louis said.

"Oh, of course. I'm so sorry for keeping you here." She said.

We walked out with our bags.