Chapter 36:

"Harry Styles! Wake up!" Louis shouted at me. He was shaking me also. I bolt up.

"Is something wrong with the twins?" I ask really worried that something had happened to our kids. I place my hand on his stomach.

"No, nothing is wrong with my bathroom buddies. But it is 11:30 and we said that we would be at your mom's house at 11:45." Louis said as I jumped up to get dressed.

"Where are the presents? Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked frantically.

"Presents are in the car and the boys are at Niall's house." Louis said calmly as I pulled on a shirt. I grabbed the keys and ran out the door with Louis behind me.

We made it to my mom's house a couple minutes late. "Ready love?" I ask Louis. He leans over and kisses me.

"More than ever." Louis told me.

We walk up to the door with the presents in our hands. I take a deep breath as Louis knocks on the door.

"Don't stress. They will be happy." Louis reassures me as my mom opens the door.

"Harry! Louis! How are my favorite boys?" My mom asks. Louis looks at her.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." He said as he raced off.

"Oh. Is he okay?" She asked me.

"He's been like that. He's going to be just fine though. The doctor said it should pass soon." I said without giving away the surprise.

"Well I assume that Harry and Louis are here considering I just saw my son running to the bathroom." I heard Jay from the living room.

"I'll go check on him." My mom says.

"No! I'll do it." I said quickly; startling my mom.