Chapter 12:

It got dark really fast but just over my face. I open my eyes to see that Louis was looking at me.

"Am I really that boring?" He asked sarcastically.

I roll my eyes. "Of course not. I was enjoying the sunshine but now it's a little too bright." I tease as he smiles.

He removes his face and we get up and make our way to the car. As we walked I still felt like someone was watching us.

"You must have worn him out." My mom comments when we wake up in the morning to find Louis still sleeping.

"I tried to make yesterday fun. But maybe you're right, too much in one day." I answer.

It's lunchtime before Louis wakes up. "Good morning sleepy." I say. He grumbles a hello and leaves the room to use the bathroom. I was preparing him breakfast when he runs out of the bathroom.

"Whoa slow down there hot shot." I say.

"Harry, my mom just text me to look at the news "

I look at him with a confusion. He makes his way to the remote and turns on the news.

" It's been a while since his visit to Joanna's house. But it seems that he has moved on since her. We got these exclusive photos of him watching the sunrise and kissing what seems to look like Louis Tomlinson. But that's not he also has Louis change so that they could go swimming. Here's the real questions though. What was he doing at Joanna's house? And is he in love with Joanna or Louis? Or maybe it might just be for good publicity?"

"This is fucking perfect!" Louis shouts. My phone rings. Manager, I mouth at Louis.

"I don't care what you have to say. In spending time with the people I love. Leave me alone!" I say as I hang up.

"Come on." I say and grab Louis's hand. I walk out and get in the car. My phone rings. It's a number that I've seen before.

+44 (0) 20 7384 6410

I pick it up.

"Well, I do have to say that I am impressed. I thought that by now that you would have gotten over him." Says the voice on the other end.

"Who is this?" I ask the voice.

"Harry. I never thought that you would forget who I am considering that I am the reason that you are where you are today." The voice responds.

"What are you talking about?" I ask defensively.

"X factor?" They reply.