Chapter 31:

"I win!" Louis said when I approached the car.

"Yes love, you do win. Good job." I say as I place our food in the passenger seat and walk around to the driver's side.

"Can I know where we are going now?" Louis asked once again.

"For winning yes. I'm taking you to a store that handles baby clothes and supplies to get six onesies. I got pregnancy tests while I was in the store, that's why you won. When we get home you're going to take them. We're going to get present boxes, in each one will be a pregnancy test, two onesies, and an ultrasound. One for Niall, one for your mom and one for mine." I explain to Louis.

"That's much better than what I wanted to do." Louis complained.

"And that was?"

"I was just going to call them." Louis said.

"No offense Lou, but that sucks. And also we haven't seen or spoke to our parents in almost a month." I tease.

"I know but I like your idea better there for it is now mine." He said sinisterly.

We were still in the parking lot of the store since we were eating. Louis was hungry so we paused our adventure to eat something. Louis seemed to be enjoying his apple/mayonnaise monstrosity. I finished my sandwich and then started to drive.

We got to the baby store about 10:00; by then Louis was looking for a cold place to put his mayonnaise so it wouldn't spoil.

"We can get more mayonnaise another day or on the way home. For now just throw it out." I said.

"I'm not going to waste perfectly good mayonnaise. Niall can use it for his sandwiches and I can use it when we get more apples." He challenged.

"You were dipping your apples into after you bit off of them. I don't think Niall wants that kind of mayonnaise." I told Louis again. He grumbles a reply that I didn't understand. We got out of the car and Louis reluctantly threw away his mayonnaise. We walked in and Louis eyes glowed. We made our way around the store.

Louis found a cute shirt and skirt combo while we were looking at baby outfits, he loved it.

"Please Haz. We have to get it. I can't leave without it." Louis begged.

"Boo Bear we don't even know if you're having a girl yet. What if you have two boys?" I ask knowing he won't have an answer for it since he can barely make it through this pregnancy.

He looked at me. "Then we'll try again for a girl. I'm not leaving this store without this. I can stand here all day Harry, don't try me." He said.