Chapter 11:

Louis stayed more times than not. I really enjoyed his company. He made me happier than I've ever been before. The news calmed down after a while, which meant it was safe to go outside the house again.

I was packing sandwiches and other things into a basket when Louis walked in with his sleep tousled hair.

"What are you doing Harry?" He asked sleep still tickling his voice.

"We're going on a picnic Boo Bear. Go get dressed. I found a really good spot." I said as Louis walks away. I write a note for my mom and stick it on her phone.

"Ready?" Louis asks me clearly still asleep.

We made good time and got there just as the sun was rising. Louis sits down next to me and leans over onto my shoulder.

"It's beautiful." Louis says barely audible. I look at him. " It's got nothing on you." I say to him.

I see his cheeks blush. I lean his face up and kiss him. "I love you Louis. You have no clue what being away from you did to me. I'm never leaving you again. You're mine now and forever." I said in a low tone.

I hear rustling in the bushes behind us. I turn but I don't see anything.

"What is it Haz?" Louis asks me

"I don't know. Maybe it was a bird."

We spent all day outside. Louis looked really happy. I'm not sure if it was from being outside or being with me after all of these years. We walked along paths that we found. One of them lead us to a lake.

He didn't know it but I had packed our swim trunks. I ran off to go put mine on while Louis stayed where he was. I stayed hidden for a few minutes before running and grabbing Louis to throw him into the water.

"What the hell? Harry! Down! Please!" He yells. He sees the mischief in my eyes.

"Down? Okay." I say obeying him. He lands in the water with a splash

"Harry! This is fucking freezing!" He yells as I jump in.

While we were in the water, Louis constantly tries to push me under the water to get me back for throwing him in.

We got out after a while. We lay on the dock and allow the sun to dry us off. I look over at Louis. He smiling, I love it when he smiles. He deserves to be happy.

I close my eyes. I soak in the sunshine. It feels amazing. I couldn't enjoy the sunshine like this before.