Chapter 37:

"Louis? Sweetheart? Are you okay?" Jay called through the closed bathroom door.

"Yes mom. I'm fine." Louis managed to say before throwing up again.

"You don't sound fine." Jay countered.

"Jay. He's fine. We'll be out in a minute or two." I said hoping that she would stop worrying.

"Okay. I'll wait for you two to come out." Jay said and walked away.

"I hate this part so much." Louis said.

"I know Lou. You're strong and you're growing life inside of you. And that's amazing. Whether you believe it or not." I said.

"Stop saying that I'm strong. I'm anything but strong. I'm a freak. I'm a boy, I'm not supposed to be able to have kids." Louis tried to persuade me.

"Bullshit. You're not a freak. I love the way you are even if you are able to have kids even though you are a boy." I said.

"If you ask me I'm a freak. I'm not supposed to be able to carry children." He said again.

"If you think are a freak then you can be my little freak. I love you no matter what." I said to Louis.

Louis laid his lips on mine. I grab the base of his head and pull him closer. I bit his bottom lip and he opens his mouth. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull his body closer to mine. A moan escapes his lips as he wraps his arms around my neck. Louis untangles himself when he hears one of our mothers knock on the door.

"Harry? Is Louis feeling better yet?" My mom asks.

"Yes. He's washing his hands. We'll be out soon." I say and turn on the water for Louis.

"I love you Haz. Never forget that." He said to me after washing his hands.

"I wouldn't dream of forgetting it." I say as I   kiss his lips and bend down to kiss his stomach.

We walk out of the bathroom and into the living room where we see our mothers sitting down waiting for us.

"You're out! Are you okay?" Jay asked again.

"Yes mom. I ate something that didn't agree with me." Louis said a little annoyed. "That's seems to be everything right now." He added under his breath.

"What was that?" Jay asked.

"Anyways, we brought you something; both of you. Hopefully you like it, we put a lot of time and energy into it." I say trying to stifle a laugh as Louis rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Let me go get some food really quick. What do you boys want?" Anne asked us.

Louis turned to me and mouthed the word yogurt.

"Yogurt. What about you Louis?" I asked.

"Crisps would be nice." He said sounding satisfied.

My mom walks off to the kitchen and came back a few minutes after with our food that we requested.

"Thank you." Louis said.

"Louis, I'm not hungry. Why do I need yogurt?" I whispered to him.

"It's not for you. It's mine. I want it. The babies want it." He whispers back as though it was normal to eat yogurt and crisps at 11:45 in the morning.

"Okay. You're lucky I love you." I say and hand him the bowl.

"Where is this 'something' that you brought for us?" Jay asked.

I jump up to go get the gifts and take one more deep breath before taking them back to the living room with Jay, my mom and Louis. I go into the room with the people that I love, I look to Louis for confirmation that he really wants to do this. He looks really happy eating his crisps and yogurt. When he finally looks up, he sees my anxious face and nods.

"Here. But before you open them I want pictures. We spent a lot of time and energy on them and I hope you guys like them." I say and hand our mothers the gifts. Louis shakes his head and groans. Which gains my attention thinking something was wrong with him or the twins. He looks at me and shakes his head and then looks at our parents to see if they caught onto the joke. One look towards us says that they didn't.

"Okay you can open them now." I said and videoed them without them noticing. I was watching for a reaction when Louis stands up and wraps his hand around my arm. I look at him and see him smiling at our parents opening the gifts with his head leaning on my arm.

This is the way it should have always been. He was meant to be right here next to me this whole time.

"Oh my god! Really?" I snapped my focus back to reality and looked back in time to see Jay's reaction. She was holding the ultrasound while my mom was holding the pregnancy test with tears in her eyes. Louis nods his head causing her tears to fall. Jay stood up and hugged us both while my mom dried her tears and cleaned up her mess. I turn to Louis and whisper in his ear.

"They haven't even gotten to the best part yet." I say as Louis agrees.

"3...2....1..." We turn our attention back to my mom. Her mouth was wide open and stared at the two onesies.

"Jay. Come here. You have to see this." She said earning a confused look from Jay. She looks back at us and we shrugged our shoulders as though we didn't know what she was talking about.

"I have a feeling that you guys are hiding more than you're letting on to." Jay said shaking her finger at us. My mom was growing impatient. Jay walked over to her and glanced down at her lap where the present box was still sitting. Jay's mouth fell open.

"Louis, turn to the side." Jay demanded. Louis listened, I knew what she was doing. She wanted him to turn because she was looking for his bump. I grab his hands and hold them up so I could grab his shirt. I lift it a little so that they could see his stomach.

"Harry! Stop it! I don't pull your shirt up all the time." Louis said offended.

"But you sure do steal them."

Louis rolled his eyes. Jay and Anne gasped since there was already a small bump forming.

"I want a picture!" Jay said.

She grabs her phone as I drop to my knees. Louis holds his shirt up and I kneel in front of him kissing his stomach as Jay snapped the picture.

I stand up and look over at them. "I told you multiple times that we put a lot of time and energy into them." I said causing everyone to laugh as Jay and Anne finally caught on.