Chapter 26:

Louis and I walk out of the room after he gets dressed, we can hear the boys talking in the living room.

"So I said to her 'Angelina, I want to. I really really want to.'" Niall said.

"What about Brad?" I heard Liam say.

"Brad's like a son to me"

"Oh you're a good man."

"I know, I know."

Louis knocks on the wall. "One Direction's here to see you."

"Who?" Zayn asked.

"One Direction? You're making their new movie. Should I send them in?"

"Yes of course." Niall said.

"There they are the real movie stars." Zayn said.

"I love the direction." Liam said.

I walk out from the hallway. "And right now our direction is out of the front door." I say and grab Louis's hand.

We make it to our appointment with about 15 minutes of time before it starts. I go sign us in and then we sit down and wait.

"Harry? What if something is wrong? Harry, I'm scared. I want this baby really bad. I want everything to work out correctly." Louis says warily. I kiss his forehead.

"Don't be worried Lou. Everything is going to be fine." I say reassuringly.

"How can you be so sure?" Louis asked quickly.

"I know that you are strong. Everything will be fine because you are you." I say to Louis.

He rests his head in my shoulder. I turn my head and place my lips on top of his hair. He snuggled in closer, I heard him sigh. He jumped up suddenly and walked off.

I followed him; he was in the bathroom. His morning sickness is horrible. Louis hates it.

I check the time; 7:55, almost time for Louis's appointment.

"I'll be right back." I say to Louis knowing that he won't answer me. I walk out of the bathroom and over to be receptionist.

"Louis Tomlinson is in the bathroom. That's where we will be when you need us." I inform her.

"Sir? I'm sorry but you aren't allowed to do that in the bathrooms." She told me with wide eyed. I looked at her with a shocked look.

"Not that. He has morning sickness. So we will be there when you need us." I assure her. She looked relieved as I turned to go back to Louis.