Chapter 18:

"Louis doesn't look so good. Maybe I should take him to the doctor." I say to Liam, Niall and Zayn. They all shake their heads.

" He's going to be fine. But I'm sure that's not why you called us here for." Niall says.

"You're right. Simon is meddling in our lives again. He thinks that he can control Louis and myself. I'm sure that we are still all over the news." I inform them.

"Actually Niall, Zayn and I are on the news right now. They are saying that we are all in the same city and how ironic it is. They are suspecting a One Direction reunion." Liam states.

"We can't do that to you guys. Harry and I would feel horrible is all of this gets carried over to the band." I hear Louis say from behind me.

"Louis William Tomlinson. I swear that is I turn around and you are standing there instead of resting I will hurt you." I threaten.

"I'm feeling better Hazza. I promise." Louis whines.

Louis woke up the next few days and threw up every day. He kept promising that he felt better but did the same thing the next day.

'Maybe there is something seriously wrong. I need to get him to a doctor. I will never forgive myself if something happens to him. What if he dies?'

My thoughts got interrupted by Liam coming back from the store.

"I've got food for the week." Liam announced.

Louis emerges from Gemma's room where he and I were staying.

"Liam did you get what I asked for?" Louis asked.

Liam looked at Louis. "Yeah let me finish with the groceries and then I'll be right there." Louis nods with a worried look on his face. I help Liam finish carrying in the groceries.

"I have to go give this to Louis." Liam held up a mysterious bag. He walked away leaving me to deal with the groceries before Niall discovered them.

Liam didn't buy a lot of things so it didn't take long. Niall came into the kitchen as I finished.

" Hey Haz. Payno and Lou are arguing. They think that we can't hear them but the doors are really thin. And I heard them start but I walked away." Niall said proudly.

I walked down the hall to where Louis and Liam were. They had the door closed.

"How could you let this happen?" Liam demanded.

"I've already told you. When the band broke up I stopped taking them. Harry found me in my mother's kitchen." Louis said back to Liam with sass.

"Why couldn't you have been more careful? It's not that hard to stay out of trouble." Liam explained.

"You think that I don't know that? What am I going to do. I can't tell Harry. He'll freak out." Louis said.