Chapter 5:

I didn't let my mom know that I was coming home. I wanted to surprise her. The cab drop me off, I didn't see her car. I let myself in and locked the door behind me. I sat down on the couch.

I must have fallen asleep because I heard the door unlocking and I woke up.

' Stupid jet lag.' I think to myself.

I'm able to go hide in my room before my mom walks in. I had the door cracked so I could hear. " That was an amazing day. Thank you. I have to go. Talk later. " I heard her open the fridge. I sneak behind her and whisper " and it's about to get a whole lot better too. " My mom almost dropped the eggs she was holding.

She spun around to make sure she wasn't imagining things.

" Harry! " She hugged me.

" What are you doing here? You supposed to be in LA? " She has frantically. ". You must be tired. ".

I gave her a smirk and I shook my head no. She leads me over to the couch. She looks at me.

" Harry, why are you here? You're supposed to be touring America. " she says.

"Do I really need an excuse to visit my amazing mother? " I ask her humorously.

She sighs " Harry, does this have to do with Louis? "

She gave me that look that we all know. The one only a mother can give. I shake my head vigorously.

" What would make you think that? " I asked. She shakes her head and walks away.

Later that night, we ate and watched tv. We watched titanic. I've always loved that movie. Rose and Jack are so happy. Just in their own world. It's incredible.

My mom went to sleep before I did. I wasn't tired but I knew that I should sleep. I walked back to my childhood bedroom, changed into pajamas and crawled into bed. I laid there and wide eyed for what seemed like ages until I slowly feel myself drifting off to sleep.

'"  No " I scream as Louis tries to give me that he should cook.

" You can't, you'll either burn something or burn the house down. " I say. He rolls his eyes and only away Louis would.

" You are crazy. You can trust me. Please. " He begs.

" No. You don't get to. I enjoy edible food." I retort back. " I used to be a baker. " I say just to taunt him.

He gives me the puppy dog eyes.

" Fine. But if Niall won't eat it, I won't either." I say.

"Who said Niall is getting any. " He says.

About 30 minutes later he produces a plate with something edible on it.

" It's chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with homemade mash. " He says very proudly."

The dream fades as I wake up to see my mom wiping away my tears.