Chapter 21:

I make my way to the police station. I walk up to the first person I see.

"Can you help me with something?" I ask the young lady at the front. She sets her phone down and gives me her undivided attention. " Can you please tell me where these calls are coming from?" I say as I hand her my phone with Simon's number displayed.

She takes my phone and types some things into her computer and then she presents me with an address.

"Thank you so much. You have no clue what this means to me." I say and take my phone back.

It took about 30 minutes to find Simon's house. I finally find it and knock on the door. A young kid answers the door. She looks like she's 16 years old, very young.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm Emily Powell. I'm here for because it's the judges house decision who goes on to the next round." She answers.

"Good. I'm not late." I answer quickly trying to deceive her. "I'm one of the newer judges."

She let me in and then I'm off to find Simon.

I find him outside next to the pool listening to another young person sing. He's exactly where he was in 2010.

"Finding new talent so that you can ruin their lives too?" I ask accusingly.

Everyone turns to look at me.

"Harry? What are you doing here? You had your chance back in 2010 with the rest of One Direction and if I'm not mistaken you placed 3rd. Please leave you have no business being here." Simon says to me.

"No. I'm not leaving. And you know exactly why I'm here. You're putting my life with Louis all over the news. You've been doing it for weeks. You are meddling in our lives." I say to him.

"I have no clue what you are talking about. Also you shouldn't make accusations without evidence. Surely someone who wanted to go to law school would know that." He says trying to act innocent.

I storm inside and turn the TV so it is facing the windows so everyone can see. I find the video and open the windows so everyone can hear. I walk back out.

"Tell me one more time that you don't know what I am talking about and I swear to God!" I yell as I point at the TV. "What Louis and I did that night was private and not supposed to be shared with the public for sake of entertainment or to make money Simon. Now I don't know what to do because now Louis is pregnant and I don't know the first thing about being a dad!" I yell at him as I push him into the pool.