Chapter 6:

After I finished waking up from crying, my mom asked me the same question again.

"What is the real reason you're here Harry?" This time she meant business. I look at her.

"I had to get away. They don't understand." I said. Confusion washed over her face. "Understand what?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. "They don't understand what it feel like living with the memory of someone you love. It really hurts all the time. So I ran." I glance at the time, 1:30 am.

"Harry please go back to bed. I have places that I need to be tomorrow." My mom says sleepily.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "We'll discuss it in the morning." She says yawning.

Morning came faster than I expected. I woke up before my mom to surprise her with breakfast. I made her favorite, cinnamon rolls with cream cheese glaze.

She walked into the kitchen as I was pulling them out of the oven.

" Good morning mom!" I say. "Sorry about last night."

She shakes her head as she sat down. "What are you doing today?" I ask curiously. She looks up and tries to shrug off the question. I gave her my pretty please smile. She gives in. "I'm hanging out with Jay."

My face lights up. "May I come please?" I beg. "Yes Harry. Of course." My mom says.

She told me to be ready to leave by 1pm. Which meant plenty of time for a run. I take off making good time. I look around at the trees, fall colors lightly brushing over the summer leaves. I slow down to a walking pace. I wish that I could bottle up days like this and keep it in my pocket forever. I breathe in the air that has a certain sweetness to it.

I had my eyes closed but I continued walking. I felt myself bump into someone.

"Watch where the hell you're walking!" I heard them yell.

I thought I recognized the voice. I opened my eyes and turned around but couldn't find anyone. I start to make my way back home.

I showered and got dressed to go see Jay. It took a while for me to decide what I wanted to wear. I finally settled on my black skinny jeans, white Tshirt, my patchwork cardigan and my Chelsea boots.

We pull into Jay's driveway. I saw two cars and my heart skipped a beat. We walk up to the door and hear shouting.

"No mom. I'm telling you he's back. I swear. I literally ran into him at the park." I hear Louis say.

" Louis, he's in America. He's busy touring. I know that you miss and love him. But you're imaging things." I hear Jay say.

I hide behind one of the pillars add my mom rings the bell.