Chapter 14:

I grab Louis and carry him into the hotel room bridal style. He doesn't protest, instead he nuzzles into my neck and wrap his arms around me. He was still hanging  on when I got to the door to our room.

"I have to put you down Lou." I say as he protests. I grab our key and struggle to unlock it since Louis didn't want to be put down.

We walk in and I set Louis on the bed while I go back to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on our door. I turn around and Louis is standing behind me.

"Kiss me."

I lean down and kiss him gently. I grab onto his hips to pull him closer. His hands travel to my hair and tangle themselves into my curls.

I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my torso. I have him leaning against door. I'm still kissing him and his hands are getting more and more tangled into my hair. He moves his hands down to my shirt to take it off to reveal my tattooed chest.

I lean his head up to gain access to his neck and he lets out a moan as I leave a mark.

I carry him over to the bed as I continue to leave marks in his neck. I take off his shirt. I bring my lips back down to his. He kisses me hungrily.

"Please Haz?" Louis moans. I shake my head.

"Not yet Lou." I trail my kisses down to his chest and stomach. I can feel that he is hard.

I unbutton his pants and kiss the waistband of his boxers. I finish slipping us out of our clothes. I reach down into my bag that I brought for the lube. I put some in my fingers. He gasps as the cool liquid hits his rim.

I push my finger in as his breathing gets heavier.

"More." He moans.

I add another finger and he lets a moan slip between his lips as I move them. I brush them against his prostate and see him ridge up.

"Again." He pleads.

I add another finger and brush his prostate two more times.

"You're so tight." I say as a I remove my fingers to lube myself up.

Louis whines in protest. I thrust myself into him as his breath catches.

"Move."

I thrust myself in and out of him. He lets out a low moan.

"Please?" He begs me.

"No Boo Bear. Not yet." I tell him.

He lets out a groan. I pull out and thrust back into him hitting his prostate. He lets out a small scream. I kiss his inner thighs. Louis is still begging.

"Not yet. I'm almost there." I say as I brush against his prostate once more and come inside of him.

He feels this and comes all over his stomach. I pull out and crawl next to his shaking body. I grab a towel and wipe off his stomach before discarding it on the hotel room floor. He falls asleep in my arms.