Chapter 1:

I look over at Louis,  he's drenched from head to toe; thanks to Liam. He looks up at me through his eyelashes. My heart flutters and I feel blood rush to my cheeks, turning them red.

'He's so cute,' I think to myself 'I wish people could see him for who he is. Caring, loving, kind Louis Tomlinson. My little Lou.'

         The show is over just as fast as it started. I chase after Louis backstage. I finally catch him the other dressing room.

"Haz, what are you doing? What if people see? " He says with fear in his eyes

" Then let them see. " I say as I press my lips on his. I feel his worry slip away.

         The sun rose 6:00 a.m. like always. I feel Louis roll over and I hear his steady breathing. I leaned down and kiss him on the top of his head. He still has his tousled hair from the night before. I glance at the floor of his dressing room, our clothes that got taken off in a hurry lay where they had fallen. Looking at the floor brought back the memories. Hair pulling, names being shouted, and a locked dressing room door. You would have thought that we hadn't seen each other in ages the way everything played out the night before. We fit each other like puzzle pieces.

"Harry?" Louis says sleepily.

I turned to look at him. "Yes Lou." Louis turns his head and winces.

" I'm really sore. "

I turn my face away. I hated seeing him in pain.

"God, I told myself that I would hurt you. I'm so sorry Louis. I know I should have been gentler. " I said out loud to myself.

" Hazza, don't give yourself a hard time. Best I ever had. But I am extremely sore. " He says one more time.

I jump up and race to the suitcases up against the wall. I grabbed the Tylenol and get two along with the bottle of water. I hand them to Louis.

" Thanks Hazza." He takes them and we stand up to get dressed for breakfast.

Louis winces as he puts on his jeans. I sit down and put my head in my hands.

" Oh god. " I exhale.

" It doesn't hurt that bad. Really. " He reassures me. But the look on his face that otherwise. He walked over to retrieve his phone. I laugh. He turns around. 

"What?"

I shake my head. He gives me the look. " Okay Haz, let's eat with the boys. "

           As we made our way to the kitchen. Louis spot something or rather someone that makes him stop in his tracks.

Simon!

He's already seen how Louis is walking. We hear Niall laughing. He points at Louis from behind us.

" Louis, you're walking like you have something up your ass. " He says very loudly. And then he see Simon.

" Well boys, today is vocal rest for Harry and Louis has a date with Eleanor and you three have an interview."

I see Louis getting frustrated and balling up his fist. I catch him before he does anything he regrets. Simon leaves.

"Louis, can't go anywhere like this. "Liam says.

" I go wherever I'm sent by the devil himself. " Louis speaks up. Everyone laughs except Louis.

        Louis took off back to his dressing room. I stood outside the closed door. I can hear him tearing apart the room. After his rampage, it was quiet. I walked into the room. He had his back to the door.

"Lou, everything's going to be fine. Don't worry we'll get through this together. I promise. I'll always be here. " I told him.

He turned me with the saddest expression that I'd ever seen. He winces as he sat down on the bed.

" I wish that they could be able to see that I don't love her. Only you, Harry. It's always been you " he told me.

         The other boys left while Louis was talking to me.

" You have to leave. Wouldn't want the mighty rule to get mad." I said to him.

Louis was laughing as he walked out the room.

          I was all alone again. Simon knew exactly what to do to get to me.

He always takes Louis away. Always shows up uninvited. Never gives us any warnings.

"Shit." I scream as all the memories of every time Louis was ever looking at me runs through my head.

" Why can't it ever be simple?" I shout.

Paul walks in. " Harry, what are you yelling about! " He demands.

He takes one look and knows. He runs over to me as the tears start to fall.