Chapter 15:

"Are you sure that this is the one?" I hear someone whisper.

I'm barely awake still holding Louis. It feels like I fell asleep for a few more minutes before someone flashes cameras in our faces.

The lights cause Louis to wake up. "Fucking hell. Harry why is your camera so bright. You don't need morning after sex pictures." Louis says very loudly.

I look at him. "That's not me love." I whisper. He looks up to see people still taking pictures.

"Get the fuck out of here. Stupid shutterbugs." Louis yells.

The paparazzi finally leave.

"Fucking hell." Louis shouts. He sits down on the bed. "This is bad." He says.

I called Simon.

"YOU DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU? YOU FUCKING BASTARD. WHY ARE YOU SO BENT ON RUINING OUR LIFE?" I yell. "WE DID WHAT YOU WANTED FOR 5 YEARS. YOU CAN'T CONTROL US ANYMORE. STOP TRYING." I continue to shout.

"It seems like I can Harry. You called back didn't you?" Simon says.

"LOUIS AND I DON'T NEED THIS. ITS HARD ENOUGH WITH ME BEING WATCHED ALL THE TIME ALREADY." I shout.

"Harry, there is no need to yell." He says cynically.

"THE HELL THERE IS. YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN US. JUST FUCK OFF, OKAY? STAY OUT OF OUR LIFE." I say before hanging up.

I go sit next to Louis who is still fuming as well.

"Lou, you don't want to hear this, but we need to..." I begin but Louis interrupts me.

"Please no, Harry. I just got you back. You can't leave me again. I won't be able to take it." He says as his tears fall. Sorrow washed over my face. I lifted his head to look at him. I wiped away his tears.

"Louis William Tomlinson, I told you that I am not leaving you. And I'm standing by that. We just need to leave this place before the media discloses where we are." I finish. His smile returns as I say this, but soon disappears when he realizes that we are still battling Simon.

"Pack up our things. I need to call someone." He nods as I call my manager.

"Hello, this is Hayleigh Simmons, Harry Styles's manager, how may I help you?"

"Hayleigh, its me, Harry. I'm in trouble. Louis and I stayed at a hotel last night and the hotel allowed for the press to get into our room!" I say very fast.

"Mr. Styles. How may I help you? And this time say it slower please." She says listening as I tell my story.