Chapter 19:

I chose then to open the door.

"Tell Harry, what?" I ask.

Louis and Liam look at me. Louis drops what he's holding.

"Don't keep secrets from me Louis." I say. Louis bends down and picks up what he dropped.

"I'm leaving. You two need to figure this one out on your own." Liam says and then promptly leaves.

"Give it to me Louis." I demand. Louis shakes his head. "I can't do that not until you promise not to be mad." He says.

I stick out my pinky.

"Pinky swear."

He wraps his around mine. He then extends his arm and hands me the item that he dropped.

It was a pregnancy test, there were two pink lines. "Really? Are you sure?"  I looked at Louis and the test.

"I'm pregnant. Yes I'm sure." Louis said.

"How did this happen?" I ask.

Louis sits down on the bed and puts his face in his hands. "When we were in the band, I was taking pills to make sure that this didn't happen. To prevent this. But when the band broke up I got rid of them because I thought that I wouldn't ever see you ever again so there was no need for them. When you found me, I was in complete shock. I hadn't seen you in so long so I forgot about the pills. I'm so sorry Harry. You don't need this right now. I know how much you want kids but I feel like if we have a kid now then they are just going to be roped into all oft this business and I don't want us to be one of those parents who's never there when their kids need them."  Louis starts to cry.

"Louis don't cry love. I'm glad you're pregnant. I want a family and you're the perfect person to start one with. Even if this was an accident, I'm glad that you're the one that I am starting a family with. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have you back and now I'm going to get a family. Never apologize for something like this. It's an absolute miracle. And I love you for it. And we're always going to be there for each other and for our baby and future kids." I explain as I wipe away his tears.

"But what about the press. What if they get it? I don't want to make this any harder than it already is." Louis asked in between his tears.

"Then let them. I just want you and the baby to be happy and healthy. Nobody can change that not even the press. Why were you scared to tell me about this?" I say.

"I was scared that you were going to leave me. I thought that you would decide that it was too much pressure and leave me just like last time." He says as he buries his face into my chest.

"I'm not leaving. You're stuck with me for a long long time. A baby won't change that, if anything it would bring us closer like it already has. Last time I left I had no choice Simon wasn't going to let us be together but I will make sure that I am with you always. For you and for the sake of our child." I said to Louis.

"I'm never leaving. I love you too much."

I love you too Haz."