Chapter 41:

After the boys left Louis got extremely bored, so he decided that he wanted to watch tv. He flicked it on and the news flashed across the screen.

"It's probably a good idea to see if we made the news again." He said as he turned it up to hear the headlines.

"It's been a couple of weeks since the original video came out that started this whole fiasco with Simon Cowell. And it seems as though Harry Styles and Simon are going to be in a battle for a while seeing as how Simon will continue to feed the news stories and Harry will continuously pay him visits much like the last two that he paid to Simon. It's been a few weeks and we haven't heard anything on any social media platform from Louis Tomlinson, but in the flip side we did get this from Harry Styles, it says:

'Louis and I really appreciate all of the love that you guys are giving us throughout this hard time and I really miss you guys out on tour but my love is here with me now and hopefully soon I can see my fans again soon. Louis is doing great and I hope to be able to hold my babies soon. Speaking of babies if you don't like what is happening with Louis and I and our children don't send hate to him. He doesn't deserve that and frankly nobody does. It wasn't his choice for his body to be able to do this but it is your choice to send kind messages encouragement to him and our children. All the love -H.'

Now that is one of the kindest things that I have ever witnessed. But back to the whole fiasco with Simon Cowell. He sent us these videos shortly before this broadcast. The videos are from 2010 all the way through 2015 when One Direction was sweeping the world as the next big thing, let's take a look at it.

'What do you like to put on a sandwich?" Niall asked.

"Ham, cheese-"

"And Louis Tomlinson everybody!" Niall said."

The clips let playing one after another and every clip that was included in the broadcast was a Larry Stylinson and Simon knew it. But the clips he chose were chosen specifically because it wasn't that obvious, and it kept people speculating about whether it is real or not. I turned the TV off and turned to look at Louis. He looked happy seeing all our old memories on the screen again.

"Can you believe that used to be us? Simon never wanted us together and still doesn't. He just can't accept the fact that we are happy together." Louis said.

"I know but look now I have you and we're going to have kids soon. He doesn't know where we are. Everything is going according to our own agenda and now nobody can take up away from me." I said as I set him down, straddling my lap.

I look at his face and see his ocean blue eyes staring at me. He finally found a shirt that fit him comfortably even if it was one of mine. He looked absolutely beautiful. He was carrying my children and he was glowing. His bump was protruding from his normally flat stomach and it looked as though he had a football stuffed under his shirt. But he was beautiful none of the less. I lifted the shirt to reveal his stomach and begin tracing little hearts over his stomach and on the twins.

"What do you think they are?"

Louis pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Healthy I hope but the way you've been eating doesn't look like they are going to be healthy." I said teasing him.

"Hey! I can't help it. It's just that ice cream, hot sauce and goldfish is really good. And it makes the twins happy. If they are happy then I am happy." He said laughing.