Chapter 182 Thrilling Refinement of Wanhua Pill

With the first alchemy experience, the second alchemy seems to be much easier. The preparatory work, Xie Wuya still followed the order just now, and first cleared the impurities in the herbs needed for refining Wanhua Dan. After cleaning the stove, the fire was lit. Shui Qilin didn't dare to make any mistakes, and stared at his every movement for a moment. After all, he wanted to refine the third-grade elixir as a newcomer, and it was impossible for ordinary people to do it. If it weren't for him The Dingli Pill that has just been refined is indeed very perfect, it is impossible for him to refine the Wanhua Pill.

    "Boom..."

    "Damn, what's going on?"

    When all the herbs were added in, the Dan Furnace reappeared in the same state as before, violently shaking in mid-air, but only Xie Wuya knew that this The shaking this time was different from just now, his mental power was almost out of control, and in a short while, the corners of his forehead were covered with fine sweat. The most tragic thing was that it was impossible for him to pull it back, and his mental power seemed to be As if he had his own consciousness, he poured it into the alchemy furnace continuously. For the first time, Xie Wuya felt the fear of leapfrogging alchemy.

    "Xie Wuya, don't panic, try to control your mental power, control your soul flame, as long as you pass this test, you will be fine in the future."

    Seeing this, Shui Qilin hurriedly roared loudly, always His haughty eyes were full of worry. What he didn't say was that if the Wanhua Pill couldn't be formed here, Xie Wuya would definitely be backlashed. In severe cases, he would die.

    "Not good, Wuya's mental power fluctuated abnormally."

    At the same time, Zilian, who was bickering with Feng Xingtian outside, let out a low curse, and the small figure disappeared in the blink of an eye. Feng Xingtian was stunned, and then immediately ran to The alchemy room, no, nothing will happen to Wu Ya, the aura here is different from the outside world, it contains the unique aura of Zilian, it is absolutely no problem to condense the elixir.

    "Damn, Xie Wuya, can't you wait for me to come and start refining?"

    When Zilian saw the situation in the alchemy room, she ran away in an instant. Damn, Xie Wuya's hair and clothes were all gone. Drenched in sweat, it shows how painful he is now, and the pill furnace suspended in front of him is still shaking violently, and it seems to be about to overturn.

    "Wuya..."

    After that, Feng Xingtian who rushed in couldn't maintain his elegance and rationality anymore, and rushed towards Xie Wuya, they stopped practicing.

    "Wait, don't go over there. If you go over at this time, Xie Wuya's mental power will be shattered immediately. At that time, it will really be impossible to recover. The only thing we can do now is to believe and wait. I believe he will be able to do it." Surpass yourself and wait for him to create another miracle."

    Shui Qilin quickly grabbed him, his amber eyes stared at Xie Wuya for a moment, come on, you can definitely do it, show the courage you had when you faced this seat , Think about this man standing in front of you, do you have the heart to make him suffer? Xie Wuya, cheer on me!

    "Eh..."

    The severe overdraft of mental power also affected Xie Wuya's physical functions, as if every acupoint and joint ached at the same time, the pain could not be described in words, and it made his eyes tired He narrowed his eyes slightly, no, I'm afraid he really can't do it this time, so sad!

    "Wuya, you can't give up. Have you forgotten that you promised me to stay with me all the time and escape the Three Realms together in the future? Xie Wuya, this king won't allow you to have anything to do, just keep going."